They don't want zoomer gameplay it's glorious.

"
anti4z500 wrote:
ppl will have so much fun when they die and need to run all the way from the start and kill mobs again. and if you die in process in doing that. well have fun doing it all over. and dont forged the need to tp in town to refill your flask from a well. what a glorious gameplay loop :D

When you know what you're doing, after a while when you start to understand how your character works, this problem disappears because you don't die at every step, but if you still die, it means you're doing something stupid in your build.

Learning through the game
"
Aynix wrote:
If any of you would bother checking what people, who actually played PoE 2, says you would know that PoE 2 is already zoom zoom, and they only played campaign.
Check recent Mathil video about first 2 acts he played. He said that once he got decent gear and boots with movement speed, its pretty much the same shit - you zoom through zones stomping everything.
Videos that are shown by GGG are with garbage gear, no movement speed, they are not "real gameplay".

This right here.

All these people would probably watch act 1 of PoE 1 and think it is representative of end game speed.
"
mentos1308 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
ppl will have so much fun when they die and need to run all the way from the start and kill mobs again. and if you die in process in doing that. well have fun doing it all over. and dont forged the need to tp in town to refill your flask from a well. what a glorious gameplay loop :D

When you know what you're doing, after a while when you start to understand how your character works, this problem disappears because you don't die at every step, but if you still die, it means you're doing something stupid in your build.

ohh i am sure we will get such a clear information how things works. like in poe 1(with lots of reading/watching/installing 3rd party things just to know wtf is going on ) :D

i love games that makes you suffer for 100h+ just to start getting good :D such joy . just amazing
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
mentos1308 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

ohh i am sure we will get such a clear information how things works. like in poe 1(with lots of reading/watching/installing 3rd party things just to know wtf is going on ) :D

i love games that makes you suffer for 100h+ just to start getting good :D such joy . just amazing

Discovering how something works isn't a pain, maybe for you

and you don't need any additional tools to understand the game

additional tools are useful if you want to somehow use them for maximum management
"
mentos1308 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

no matter how skilled you are you still will die some times
"
anti4z500 wrote:

I guess you didn't watch the latest poe2 videos for the league announcement? There's checkpoints throughout the game, such as right outside a boss arena.
+1 OP

And PoE 1 will die soon enough, give it 3 years after the release of PoE 2, tops.

Why ? Because it's just not the same game as it used to be. There are basically no more chase uniques, everyone can have access to everything, 3 atlas trees, etc

Game's getting casualized by the minute in order to cater to everyone
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
Wondahbread wrote:
Game will still be easy, just slow.

People acting like PoE 2 will be like Dark Souls lmao

Yea, this game's community never ceases to amaze me when they talk about playing PoE as if its some kind of E-sport. The game(and genre) is 1 step above clicker heroes 99.99% of the time.
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

I guess you didn't watch the latest poe2 videos for the league announcement? There's checkpoints throughout the game, such as right outside a boss arena.

if you die in boss fight yes you get revived just before boss. random zone death=start from beginning with respawned mobs.

"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Wondahbread wrote:
Game will still be easy, just slow.

People acting like PoE 2 will be like Dark Souls lmao

Yea, this game's community never ceases to amaze me when they talk about playing PoE as if its some kind of E-sport. The game(and genre) is 1 step above clicker heroes 99.99% of the time.

looks like a lot off ppl will be soooo disappointed when they find out that poe 2 is a lot harder then poe 1 and you will die a lot a lot :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info