They don't want zoomer gameplay it's glorious.

this is glorious times. 1 part shits on poe 1 every chance they get and others shit on poe 2 every chance they get. and then we have bait thread so both sides comes to fight :D
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
I watch Alkaiser / Avoidthepudding

No it's not zoom zooma at all ANY mob that hits you; takes 3/4 of your HP.

You will die a lot Alk even stated that you're not going to zoom no matter how hard you try you will die.

And hes the lord of melee basically in that group so yeah no.

''Ranger'' was OP was in most discussions of every top tier streamer so no that's going to be nerfed johnathan WANTS this shit to be hard. You won't zoom I promise you that lol

https://youtu.be/CQXR3vg0tt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIPxZ78pQk4

So you saying those who played Ranger had great time and those who picked melee were dying all the time?
What a suprise.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 25, 2024, 9:05:07 AM
Yeah pretty sure they said rangers going to be nerfed hell one of the content creators said they're was also an exploit with the ranger lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 25, 2024, 9:11:23 AM
My main concern is heading to town to refill flasks. That's just stupid and makes zero sense. All it does is interrupt game play.
Also, and animation to summon the portal? WTF? So no flasks, portal animation that gets interrupted on taking a hit, making some deaths unpreventable. This is just stupid game design.

I get that the demo these streamers played was overtuned so that the devs could sit back and get a chubby while patting each others' back. But all I saw was a portal simulator to refill flasks and needless deaths while watching the Alk gameplay. He's a far better player than I am and probably most people here so if he was struggling we all will.
To me that's not fun. I don't want to take 2-1/2 hours to complete act 1 and end up at level 19.

The final version will most likely be a lot different but this version needs to go into the trash.
Absolutely gorgeous game though, but then again so is D4.
"
Gulch wrote:
My main concern is heading to town to refill flasks. That's just stupid and makes zero sense. All it does is interrupt game play.
Also, and animation to summon the portal? WTF? So no flasks, portal animation that gets interrupted on taking a hit, making some deaths unpreventable. This is just stupid game design.

Those ideas are so outdated that it feels like PoE 2 is prequel to PoE, not its "sucessor".
But hey, looking at the "QoL" they gave us this league the might really think that adding more and more shit outdated mechanics is way to improve the game (funny how PoE 2 still has portal and ID scrolls)
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:

Those ideas are so outdated that it feels like PoE 2 is prequel to PoE, not its "sucessor".
But hey, looking at the "QoL" they gave us this league the might really think that adding more and more shit outdated mechanics is way to improve the game (funny how PoE 2 still has portal and ID scrolls)

wait wait wait . what you mean poe 2 have scrolls?? did they not removed that shit ?
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:

wait wait wait . what you mean poe 2 have scrolls?? did they not removed that shit ?

From what Ive seen items still drop udeintified and when it comes to portal they made it even worse because it doesnt appear instantly, there is slow animation to "summon" it.
From what Ive seen items still drop udeintified and when it comes to portal they made it even worse because it doesnt appear instantly, there is slow animation to "summon" it.[/quote]

Hehe, the portal animation bothers you, they did it so that you wouldn't run away from the battlefield too easily

another thing that is supposed to prevent escaping is that when you log out during the boss fight, you go back to the moment where he was about to deal the final blow to you
ppl will have so much fun when they die and need to run all the way from the start and kill mobs again. and if you die in process in doing that. well have fun doing it all over. and dont forged the need to tp in town to refill your flask from a well. what a glorious gameplay loop :D
"
anti4z500 wrote:
ppl will have so much fun when they die and need to run all the way from the start and kill mobs again. and if you die in process in doing that. well have fun doing it all over. and dont forged the need to tp in town to refill your flask from a well. what a glorious gameplay loop :D

Wait till they add mechanic where you drop your gear on the ground when you die and you need to pick it up. If you die trying, the gear is gone /s
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 25, 2024, 12:06:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info