Melee changes in Necropolis?

Last league invested over 1500 divines on a melee char and it was Far worse than my 10 divine freezing pulse templar...

"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
Last league invested over 1500 divines on a melee char and it was Far worse than my 10 divine freezing pulse templar...

Next time ask someone to make you build, you clearly dont know how to do it.
Even if you think melee is a fine place, it is 100% true that the warcry change is a nerf for anyone already using an instant warcry now. I have retrained my skill tree already to reconfirm the issue.

A nerf was not needed. Saying melee needs a warcry nerf is just crazy.
"
Even if you think melee is a fine place, it is 100% true that the warcry change is a nerf for anyone already using an instant warcry now. I have retrained my skill tree already to reconfirm the issue.

A nerf was not needed. Saying melee needs a warcry nerf is just crazy.

No one said it was needed. But its not a big deal either. GGG loves to make some weird changes from time to time, you get used to it.
It is a significant dps and survivability hit to my melee build. It seems a number of other people don't like it also. Seems like we should be able to voice the disapproval of the change. It is not like melee was a some titan that needed to be nerfed, so the vocal response seems warranted.
"
It is a significant dps and survivability hit to my melee build. It seems a number of other people don't like it also. Seems like we should be able to voice the disapproval of the change. It is not like melee was a some titan that needed to be nerfed, so the vocal response seems warranted.

If it was General Cry BF, it deserved to be nerfed. Lets not pretend.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 25, 2024, 5:58:44 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:

Because you do? I mean i thought we already agreed to the fact that you're a softcore player

200+ deaths per season sick build 10/10
"
ReikaShikari wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:

Because you do? I mean i thought we already agreed to the fact that you're a softcore player

200+ deaths per season sick build 10/10

Playing HC was cool 8 years ago. Sorry, no one gives a shit about it nowadays. Go rebind your logout macro or something. YOu will need it.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 25, 2024, 6:59:45 PM
"
Aynix wrote:

Don't you dare say that! It was completely balanced. It only took like 50 divine to get hundreds of millions of dps and defences be damned!

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Aynix wrote:
"

No. I am specifically talking about Enduring Cry. Even if you think General Cry was overbalanced, it would not make sense to nerf all WarCries. Why would you say that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info