Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

yo holy relic new transfigured gem details when?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Mar 23, 2024, 4:19:30 AM
"
Sherudonst wrote:
People dismiss minion builds as lazy until you tell them how much you need to keep it going.

They are correct, but it's still more than they make it out to be.

Looking forward to trying pure chaos minions and bone armours change, 1% of minion damage would make you virtually immortal once you can take on oneshots.

probbly playing "always buff'ed in patches" skellys or Raging Spirit build, seem to be easy on buttons, but mostly Raging Spirit seen one button build on them a lot.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Thank you <3
Archmage Support: Can no longer Support Brand or Orb Skills. No longer has "Supported Skills gain Added Lightning Damage equal to 75% of Mana Cost, if Mana Cost is not higher than the maximum you could spend" or "Supported Skills have base Mana Cost equal to 5% of Unreserved Maximum Mana, if that value is higher". It now has "Supported Skills gain Added Lightning Damage equal to 10% of Unreserved Maximum Mana" at gem level 1, scaling up to 19% at gem level 20. It also now has "Supported Skills have added Mana Cost equal to 5% of Unreserved Mana", and Quality now causes Supported Skills to deal 0-10% increased Spell Damage, instead of causing Supported Skills to have 0-10% increased Mana Cost.

"Supported Skills have added Mana Cost equal to 5% of Unreserved Mana"

Am I reading this correctly? 'Maximum' is missing, so it sounds like the added mana cost is going to vary based on what your current mana value is. Correct?
Rare Monster item bonus mechanics are now rarer, and the following item bonus mechanics have been removed: Items dropped are converted to Gems, Items dropped are converted to Scarabs, Items dropped have all White Sockets, Items dropped are Duplicated, Slain Rare monster gives increased Experience, and Slain Rare monster gives increased Gem Experience.

Rip scarab explosion ... why always remove the fun
"
Deformingo wrote:
[Removed by Support]

After someone starts his comment with an offense I don't even read what he is saying. This is correct, such comments should not be encouraged at all.

I stated that someone has no idea what they're talking about, in response to a comment that was just plainly wrong on multiple fronts. Then I proceeded to demonstrate that they have no idea what they're talking about by breaking down and countering each of the things they said. Premise, then supporting arguments.

You found this simple opening statement so offensive you had to post multiple comments here that then had to be edited by support, and also felt you had to send me two separate (and rather bizarre) DMs about it. I really don't think the problem is on my end.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
waiting to start :D
Now just fix the following: Remove Portal Scrolls. Remove Scrolls of Wisdom. Remove Orbs of Binding. Remove 30,000 worthless reliquary uniques. Remove 1,000 worthless divination cards. Fix how minion builds raise spectres. Remove 300 worthless uniques from the game....looking at you, Redbeak. Give players a couple more buttons on their action bar. Allow players to pick up items from around 5 meters away.

Trading: Create an Auction House system where players can buy items in game, and then have to visit the seller's hideout to pick up the item. This would fix so many problems while keeping the "Social" facade in tact. What would this fix, you ask....? Price fixing. Players ignoring trade whispers. Player's accidentally or intentionally entering map portals. This would also eliminate a lot of the bots, which are currently needed if you want to trade quickly. It would also allow the developers to create more hubs without hindering trade. You could create more social areas for league play. You could create more league mechanics like the delve which hinder the ability to trade quickly and effectively. Right now you are hamstrung on what the league mechanic can be because you have to consider how the mechanic will affect trading.

Ascendancies: Fix Shadow, Gladiator, Raider, Saboteur, and Assassin. These classes aren't used for a reason.... because they aren't powerful enough.

Skills: 25 percent of the players used either Tornado Shot or Penance Brand of Dissapation. This happened because most of the skills are terrible. If you aren't capable of balancing the skill gem situation then you should probably consider removing some of the 500 skills gems in the game. Looking at you, Link Skills...and Chainhook.

Campaign: I have played POE of and on for around six years. If the league is worth playing then I usually level around 2-3 characters. I'm guessing I have leveled around 70 characters to lvl 95+, and I have no clue what the campaign story is about. I can tell you names of certain NPCs, but I have absolutely no clue what is going on in the story and I couldn't care less. The campaign is a huge hinderance for your game. I have multiple friends who have never seen the game beyond the campaign because it is soooooo boring.

Campaign Continued: Have you considered making the campaign the endgame? You could have a league where players start at level 60 and they start at maps. The campaign could be reworked to be the most challenging part of the league with rewards coming from finishing each of the acts. I would play more each league if I could start at level 60 and start immediatley at maps. Just have a vendor that has all the basic gear that you would need to get started. Heck, I'd even pay 20 bucks per character to skip the campaign.... and with all those new characters using new skills, I'm sure I'd want to purchase some new MTX options as well :) . But I get it... you just want people playing 1-2 characters per league while only using 1-2 skills. Why would you want players to roll 5-6 characters per league while using 15-20 different skills?...surely that isn't a model that would succeed in making you more money. :)
"

Ascendancies: Fix Shadow, Gladiator, Raider, Saboteur, and Assassin. These classes aren't used for a reason.... because they aren't powerful enough.

Please someone explain to me how shadow is an ascendancy class, im new to the game and dont understand why poe ninja has a category for this. im not trying to insult the quoted guy, i just thought shadow is a starting class and not an ascendancy.
Top three skills:

DD
Boneshatter
RF

When you see my comment on the third day of the league, don't ask where I knew it from, just consider me as someone who sees the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info