Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
Nengg25 wrote:
What is your problem with the minions and the necromancer?

Automation. They want plebs cobalt mining with their bare hands and they want hideout warrior rolling in it, hence the shift click money change.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Nice
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
Removing the White Socket items dropping is a huge nerf for SSF.
Soooooooooooooo many nerfs. Actually laughing out loud, but not in a good way.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
It's a small issue in the big scheme of things, but now having to ID corrupted items - just what were GG thinking? Was this really such an issue that it needed attention compared to the myriad other actual problems this game has?

It's just indicative of the history of focussing on the wrong thing and incrementally making the game a little bit more annoying for players. So utterly unnecessary!
"
CELALSENGOR wrote:
Discovering powerful skills and items to build around them was the key factor that made the last season so fun. Nerfing everything without buffs to the weaker gems and items will make the experience just mediocre at best and many will quit before 2 or 3 weeks.

Or... just skip the league. Nerfing OP skills is fine when the nerf tones the skills down. But when nerfs nerf every single mechanic of a skill, nerfing the skill to oblivion, sorry, I'm not finding a new skill to play. Had to do this last league, spending more time than I wanted to do so. I'm not doing the same this league. I'm just want to log in and play. And since I cannot simply do this, I'm out, doubly out, since I'm sure GGG did nothing to allow me to opt out of being annoyed by the stupid, annoying goblin.
qft
Atlas talk

Some leagues didnt get buff to chance to appear.
For example heist. Is that intentional? Feels wrong.
Last edited by Jannol on Mar 22, 2024, 8:03:39 PM
Bah, removing the accessability of showing rares on the minimap is really depressing....
Nerf Fiesta with few right hits on op gems.
No build diversity before 3.23 and after - still no build diversity after patch. Almost same starters and midgame builds, HB still meta.
WTF is going on with melee? GGG do y really hate melee? 3 nefrs in 3.24 for melee builds, only nerfs melee again and again since 3.15... (cleave nefr lmao).
Invitations now almost useless. just for atlass point, coz uber inv drops now from t17.
I guess another shadow nefr expeditions esp tujen?
Ele flasks changes are good for early and mid progress, now players can use it earlier. BUT deleting MANA REDUCE craft???? For what? RIP Armour stackers, RIP divine blessing aura wo eldrich battery.
Maybe league mechanic very cool and everyone would love it, but still patch feels kinda same as 3.19 patch. Imo it is a very close call that next league (i mean 3.25 if players got same patch) be end for PoE1 or at least 3.19 v2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info