Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
"
Problem: Noone will use our new automate gem since they can bind instant skills to left click and not lose a gem socket.

Solution: Forbid binding instant skill to left click.

Reality: "We didn't really intend for this interaction, and there us a disparity between pc and console. What can we do to resolve this"?

this is a PC game, they should have balanced it differently for console, which should always be second-class for an ARPG
The lack of gem balancing is saddening. So many skills underperforming that could just use a bump in the numbers department to make them relevant, probably wouldn't even take that much dev time to just give some love to the skills no one uses because they're under tuned.
"
Problem: Noone will use our new automate gem since they can bind instant skills to left click and not lose a gem socket.

Solution: Forbid binding instant skill to left click.

Solution: Num lock. No reason to use gems
"
Yowhoho wrote:
One day.. One day bleed builds will be up there again.
Why does it have to be same builds that are actually viable every single league..

Shut up and play tornado shot.again.and again and....
sadness. Wintertide brand skipped again for transfigured gem :(
Not a fan of the Betrayal changes. You just ended syndicate farming altogether. No hillock service, no vorici service, no talisman service, scarabs are not exclusive to Betrayal anymore so MF abusers are gonna drop 1000 scarabs per map, aisling got removed...This is so sad. The only league that didn't need any changes and the only league I ever enjoyed really...The reason I still play this game is Betrayal alone.
Last edited by RaidEE on Mar 22, 2024, 4:32:26 PM
"
RaidEE wrote:
Not a fan of the Betrayal changes. You just ended syndicate farming altogether. No hillock service, no vorici service, no talisman service, scarabs are not exclusive to Betrayal anymore so MF abusers are gonna drop 1000 scarabs per map, aisling got removed...This is so sad. The only league that didn't need any changes and the only league I ever enjoyed really...The reason I still play this game is Betrayal alone.
(bold added)

While agree with the general feeling that Betrayal feels a little over-nerfed from what we're seeing, the bolded bit isn't true.

They removed the Scarab Conversion from rare monster drops, so there won't be scarab conversion bombs anymore.

They will still "passively" drop them, but it won't be crazy like in Affliction league, I think.
Last edited by QQPQ on Mar 22, 2024, 5:20:04 PM
"
this is a PC game, they should have balanced it differently for console, which should always be second-class for an ARPG

Ahh sweet child .. Consoles far surpassed PC market in revenue a long time ago.
can they reach the absolute top of what is available for performance at any given time? Nope. Doesn't matter though.
Last edited by ExsiliumUltra on Mar 22, 2024, 5:06:05 PM
Tornado Shot got 5 tapped. I wish GGG was as light handed on TS nerfs as they have been with DD.
Looking forwards to try 3.24 heheh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info