POE2 beta date

No way it's coming this year, February 2025?

What is everyone's best guess?
S L O W E R
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2024, 11:36:34 AM
"
ampdecay wrote:
No way it's coming this year, February 2025?

What is everyone's best guess?

Schedule slip was the only good thing to come out of the POE2 reveal. Keep the slips coming!
beta probably december 2024...but the actual game? who knows. years maybe
As long as Jonathan keeps piling on more and more untested "improvements," PoE Too is gonna be pushed further and further back. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Octuary 32th 202J, for sure.
GGG, You said alpha is still planned on june. Will we be ablle to join?
Ty.
I do wonder how they'll do Alpha. A bit disappointed in the delay obviously as most are, but I'd rather them knock it out of the park and polish the game to where they are happy with it before the masses see it. First impressions mean a lot.
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
beta probably december 2024...but the actual game? who knows. years maybe

I think it's important to remember GGG has given significant time off to staff members in the past few years right in this time window.

I doubt HIGHLY there will be a beta this year, they just didn't want to say "delayed until 2025" even though that is exactly what is going to happen.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I think it's important to remember GGG has given significant time off to staff members in the past few years right in this time window.

Oh yea, that's a very good argument, i am impressed as usual by your rhetoric skills, dear DarthSki44!

So what is your theory what they did in that time? Travel to the Bahamas with all the TFT money, or something? Or maybe working on a ... "side project"?!

Just curious, no need to answer!
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
rather a nice delay till mid 2025 than a flub like d4 launch state ( even thought I'm 100% certain if poe 2 came out today it would still shit on d4)
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info