POE2 beta date

Well it's a beta, it's not the launch of PoE2, they could have 2 beta passes with time in between.
It could be within the time frame they gave for the end of the year, it could slide...they could be adding more stuff in the meantime that makes the date slide even further.

I wouldn't waste time trying to guess, it'll come when it comes.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Beta early 2025, and if we're lucky a full poe2 release by the end of 2025. Got closer to two years until release.
When it's ready for beta testing. That's the best time. I bet that they regret going out with a specific date in the first place before being sure. I guess they felt the pressure from the other ARPGs which now is way less due to those games having some fundamental issues at their releases. Especially D4
2025 almost certainly for POE2 beta. I think delaying until ready is READING THE ROOM and smart.

I wish in the meantime they would work on POE 4.0 with significant end game changes. 3.24 is huge but Id love to see some new end game feature.

One thought I've mentioned before are dungeons. You have to complete maps to the location of the dungeon and find a key to enter. Keys are random drops from maps but have higher chances on maps closer to the dungeon.

Dungeons would have exclusive loot, bosses, and challenges and would be HUGE compared to normal maps - think 5-10 maps linked together with each section progressively more challenging than the last. If you die you lose everything 1 key = one entry. Maybe the bosses could finally be DRAGONS??? The five bosses each drop a fragment that - yeah original I know - open a portal to a new pinnacle boss.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info