3.23.2 Patch Notes

It's going way better for me using the DX12 client on some fairly old low-end hardware (i5 4590 RX570 @ 1080). I did have the multi-core thrashing problem in the past, but somehow it fixed itself when I went to DX12. Had a couple of deaths from shader lag, but all in all, I'm delighted with the patch.
"
Xaffinz wrote:
It's going way better for me using the DX12 client on some fairly old low-end hardware (i5 4590 RX570 @ 1080). I did have the multi-core thrashing problem in the past, but somehow it fixed itself when I went to DX12. Had a couple of deaths from shader lag, but all in all, I'm delighted with the patch.

Were you using Vulkan beforehand? Just curious if the performance change was from that to DX12, considering giving that a try and see what the memory looks like with a new coat of paint.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Made several improvements and fixes to the engine.

Crap, I am genuinely expecting performance loss now ... (un-ironically, seriously)

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Our DirectX12 renderer is no longer in Beta.

LOL, given that you guys messed up DX11 quite badly right before the Ancestor league started ..... and DX12 was still official in beta ? Oo

"
MajinVegeta1 wrote:
I just wish you revert back to the engine without the "improvements" that were meant for PoE 2 shaders or whatnot at the end of crucible league.

Since few weeks after that you announced poe 2 is a standalone game and this horrible engine "improvements" you did back then are worse than useless now since they destroyed performance for everyone.

But sure keep being stubborn about it.

Just so, it was like that for me as well (DX11), then I got another GPU that can run Vulkan, and the game became quite smooth, much more than before.

"
Gandicar wrote:

Somedays I just wish people would quit looking for a reason to fight every aspect of life... toxicity makes life difficult for all involved.

I do not know if you realise the irony of your message, but if anything you are the one being toxic here, seriously.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Mar 13, 2024, 1:07:33 AM
Why doesn't any other game force me to compile shaders and endure the game's terrible performance?
a shame.
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
What an actual f*** GGG:

Idle Simu ~150(min-110/max-210) GPU Wats, not even shaders compiling, I played some time to repopulate them.
Before was 70W so you know

https://i.imgur.com/HimPnyh.png
Nice patch LOLW
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Mar 13, 2024, 1:41:11 AM
Big W
"
blaculahax wrote:
yeah where's that crossplay integration we were promised almost two friggen years ago?
*crickets*

Source? I did not see or read anything about this.
This patch has fixed so many issues I had. I am close to crying in joy.
Hideout imports are broken with Steam client... import, success- boom, crash.
well let's see, how my setup will perform under this one =)

Spoiler
On surface level seems it's way better
Last edited by ArtaEva on Mar 13, 2024, 4:04:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info