POE > LE

"
Dxt44 wrote:
Are you guys annoyed by over using these fr******* assets from quixel(megascans, etc.) in every game now? It's so generic and cheap.
What are you seeing that’s so annoying? Surely fans of this genre are used to repetition.
Realllly now ? a game that had 100"S of patches , 15-16 seasons (or more )
is better then a game that just hit 1.0 days ago .

Wow truly a groundbreaking opinion right there , i dont know how you figured it out .
"
damir21 wrote:

I'm wondering if the people who give this particular argument have even thought about it for 1 minute? What does 1.0 even mean? Have you ever wondered? Who decides whether the game is in beta 1.0 or whether it should be released or has already been released?
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
damir21 wrote:

Wow truly a groundbreaking opinion right there , i dont know how you figured it out .

I am terribly fascinated by how you arrived at an estimate of 15-16 seasons for PoE. Would you mind explaining how you estimated this low number when 3.23 already implies it's been 23 seasons in version 3 at the very least?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Hintens wrote:
Played over 50 hours of LE and came to the conclusion, POE is better in terms of gameplay.

However, I think GGG should learn a bit from their crafting system; it would be much better to show the available and locked affixes on an item, which would greatly help new players who are learning to craft in the game, since crafting is an important part of POE.

I find LE horrible slow to play.
The gameloop for grinding absolutly is the worst.

so, we will have poe, grim dawn and poe2.
diablo4 and LE gonna be left in the dust.
Last Epoch has 223K concurrent players in the SECOND weekend. I'm impressed.

Hmmm, I wonder if POE 2 will have more endgame than LE at launch.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:

It's more casual friendly and that will always draw higher numbers at the start, much like Diablo 3/4 initially.
"
Nubatron wrote:
It's more casual friendly and that will always draw higher numbers at the start, much like Diablo 3/4 initially.

Honey moon. For many it's first contact with the game.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Mar 3, 2024, 7:17:58 AM
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
damir21 wrote:

I'm wondering if the people who give this particular argument have even thought about it for 1 minute? What does 1.0 even mean? Have you ever wondered? Who decides whether the game is in beta 1.0 or whether it should be released or has already been released?

Despite calling it an official launch, LE is still in beta IMO for one more year (on top of 5 years EA) before cycles(leagues) introduce new thematic content for that time. Still misssing features and content for that to happen.

Till then league-wise it's just pure economy and ladder resets, nothing more but waiting for base features/content to be added.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 3, 2024, 7:29:58 AM
"
zakalwe55 wrote:

New releases always suck ass, especially in the last 5 years or so, because they are released far from finished and very little polish. I've not delved into LE and not sure if I will and the more I see of POE2 the less excited I get. We'll see.

Been playing this game for about 6 years, took a break shortly after Betrayal due to performance issues with my only available ISP at the time, but when fiber became available I got back in (on a new account) as POE(1) offers more than any other game in what I like the most, build diversity and trying new stuff.

So many releases come with the superhype and none deliver. Hope GGG keeps POE1 alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info