Funny Jokes and memes!

DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
DISCLAIMER!
What is the easiest way to post pictures? I got a couple for this thread.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
if they are on your computer, upload to imgur.com and post the link between image quotes. If they are already on the internet just copy the image url and past it between image quotes.
DISCLAIMER!
An Arkansas state trooper stops a pick up truck for for a busted brake light and asks:
"Do you have any ID sir?"

Driver:
'bout what?
Alright, this one is lame, but I laughed the first time I heard it.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

Spoiler
A stick.
[Removed]
DISCLAIMER!
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Aug 2, 2013, 2:36:45 AM
I was in in the public restroom
I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall:
"Hi, how are you?"
Me: (embarrassed) "Doin' fine!"
Stall: "So what are you up to?"
Me: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."
Stall: "Can I come over?"
Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!!"
Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!
DISCLAIMER!
Say, "Do I smell popcorn?" right after you fart. So everybody takes a big whiff.
DISCLAIMER!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info