Funny Jokes and memes!

"
bhavv wrote:
If I were to post my opinions on meal time grace, I would get probated again.

Demn ^"$^!^ theists.

Medicine is even worse in that regard.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
I have been called bad before. Many say, I do things things that are not, correct to do. I do not believe in such talk as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings, all of the time!

"
Hardlicker wrote:
First a joke. What do you get when you cross a bungee cord and an owl?
Spoiler
My ass.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing.
A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks.
"I'm going down to give blood."
"How much do you get paid for giving blood?"
"About $20."
"Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator.
The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again.
"Fancy meeting you again. Where you off to today?"
"Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

There's two fish in a tank, and one says ''How do you drive this thing?''
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Sep 16, 2014, 10:52:46 PM
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
ROFL OMG LOL
Spoiler
DISCLAIMER!
DISCLAIMER!
For Moon
Spoiler

For Dirk
Spoiler

For Fire_Kid and I_NO
Spoiler

For Vic
Spoiler
DISCLAIMER!
Last edited by Dragon585 on Sep 16, 2014, 11:37:42 PM

And so we have confusion.

Edit: Oh, yes, the joke.
What do you get when you cross a joke and a hypothetical question?
Last edited by Sharpflame on Sep 17, 2014, 5:51:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lFBR3kB.png

Spoiler

The image size cap on this forum before scrollbars appear suck for Polandballs.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 18, 2014, 2:46:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info