Funny Jokes and memes!

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says "hey buddy, do you know there is a steering wheel in your pants?" The pirate replies, "Arrrr, it's drivin' me nuts!"
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it "Do not eat if seal is broken." So I opened up the box, and sure enough...
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.

She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds."

So I bought her a scale.
DISCLAIMER!

DISCLAIMER!
Last edited by Dragon585 on Jul 31, 2013, 8:45:12 PM
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:

oh my... wow just wow.
DISCLAIMER!
DISCLAIMER!
Last edited by Dragon585 on Aug 7, 2013, 2:48:28 PM
wow..that must have been one hell of a fart.....
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
DISCLAIMER!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info