[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Don't know if it's been talked about yet in this thread, but what are y'all doing for pantheon? Brine King feels like a no-brainer with the antifreeze since that's often what kills me. Minor I was thinking maybe Shakari for the bit of Chaos res or Ralakesh to avoid bleeding.
"
Platychila wrote:
Don't know if it's been talked about yet in this thread, but what are y'all doing for pantheon? Brine King feels like a no-brainer with the antifreeze since that's often what kills me. Minor I was thinking maybe Shakari for the bit of Chaos res or Ralakesh to avoid bleeding.

Hey, not really!

1) You got it right, Brine King without a doubt. We are not Stormshroud- or equivalent- invested and anti-freeze and anti-chill are huge.

2) For that same reason, reduced effect of shock would probably have the most impact on play, we just tend to not notice it. Using one of my flasks with reduced shock effect + the pantheon = shock immunity when it matters most (which is basically Eater Altar mapping).

This league, charms with "You are Unaffected by Bleeding While Leeching" is lowkey broken since we basically always have a full 5s overleech going.

After 5s most bleed effects have dropped off to the point where I haven't actually been bled out for.. quite a while, I can't even remember.

But do change the minor panth based on what content you feel counters you hardest (e.g. Enslaver maps, I switch to Aberrath because that ignite is nasty.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Thanks for your clarification with cut I meant that even with the 5 brands linked to my movement I only cast for 1 or 2 seconds after moving I am not able to spend 5 seconds casting blade blast. Apart from that the lvl of the gems except for the one of blade vortex I follow the pob or I can take them 20/20 thanks for not leaving us alone.
I'm also changing to the cold version but I still can't afford the weird gloves you recommend in that slot?
Last edited by athaziel73 on Jan 4, 2024, 4:35:18 AM
"
athaziel73 wrote:
Thanks for your clarification with cut I meant that even with the 5 brands linked to my movement I only cast for 1 or 2 seconds after moving I am not able to spend 5 seconds casting blade blast. Apart from that the lvl of the gems except for the one of blade vortex I follow the pob or I can take them 20/20 thanks for not leaving us alone.
I'm also changing to the cold version but I still can't afford the weird gloves you recommend in that slot?

Hey! Just use a Hrimsorrow for now (I noticed you have Awakened Cold Pen in there haha) and see if you like it.

You will have to get a lot of resists from other slots though! And Utula's Hunger is probably your next big buy because the starter build loses a LOT of life to uniques.

I looked at your PoB and can't tell why you aren't able to cast BB.

Is Brand Recall on your left click? NOT Arcanist Brand. Arcanist Brand is something else - in my case I bind it to E.

Brand Recall is the one you want on left click.
Hey Primaeva, thanks for the awesome build! :)

I am doing the cold conversion saboteur version and I have a couple of questions:

1) Regarding the gems in boots, how / when do I use petrified blood + skitterbots? If I activate vitality + hatred all my mana is gone and these two skills do nothing. I am just running Purity+Vit+Hatred and feel like I am missing something because I am ripping a lot in maps. EDIT: nvm I am a degenerate who didnt link it to divine blessing

2) My cold conversion glove has this enchant, should I change it? It raises blade vortex to lvl 2, is this bad? I dont understand why it has to be lvl 1. What enchant you would do instead if yes?

Lastly, this is maybe an idea, if you could include in a future version of the guide how to set up PoB to check for damage that would be super cool :) Mine currently says 3mm but Im sure its way more than that.

ps. this is my PoB, I know I'm missing some charms and jewels, will fix ASAP after I get out of bankruptcy: https://pobb.in/yiBzylQRxikH
Last edited by Ael00 on Jan 4, 2024, 6:04:58 AM
Should the level and quality of the gems still be those of the poor or the higher the level and quality, the better?
Hey I'm running this build with a larger budget, but not mirror a power charge ring budget. I have HH, kalandra touch, and mageblood + a 500 div budget and already have the flesh and flame and an cold convert assassin. I'm trying a bunch of different ways to get more defenses, as I randomly fall over dead in maps.

Besides progenesis + bloodnotch, have you found a decent way to stay alive in heavily juiced maps with tons of mobs, projectiles, explosions, and ground effects? Think 8 mod 4 scarab 100% deli maps with wandering path.

I'm trying to not sacrifice too much dps, but I'm having a hard time even reaching 40k ehp (goal is 70k ehp, or at least 20k max phys hit). I've adjusted my build like 15 times so far lol
Last edited by Izeliae on Jan 4, 2024, 8:37:42 AM
"
Ael00 wrote:
Hey Primaeva, thanks for the awesome build! :)

I am doing the cold conversion saboteur version and I have a couple of questions:

1) Regarding the gems in boots, how / when do I use petrified blood + skitterbots? If I activate vitality + hatred all my mana is gone and these two skills do nothing. I am just running Purity+Vit+Hatred and feel like I am missing something because I am ripping a lot in maps. EDIT: nvm I am a degenerate who didnt link it to divine blessing

2) My cold conversion glove has this enchant, should I change it? It raises blade vortex to lvl 2, is this bad? I dont understand why it has to be lvl 1. What enchant you would do instead if yes?

Lastly, this is maybe an idea, if you could include in a future version of the guide how to set up PoB to check for damage that would be super cool :) Mine currently says 3mm but Im sure its way more than that.

ps. this is my PoB, I know I'm missing some charms and jewels, will fix ASAP after I get out of bankruptcy: https://pobb.in/yiBzylQRxikH

1) Haha!

2) Level 2 is fine as well, so no worries, the enchant doesn't do anything there either! We keep it low level for mana cost but Levels 1 and 2 are the same.

Oh sure! I'll tweak it. Still making a lot more segments. RL is really busy right now :<

(Use 10 stacks of BV, and also set it to "Damage Per Sec" not "Per Cast". This gives you the damage of 1 unload a second. In reality AoE mapping DPS is lower, since we cast less than 1 BB per sec. On the other hand, single target is also WAY higher since we can cast more than 1 per sec and the Brands stack on the target (I'll show a vid/gif to demonstrate this).

"
athaziel73 wrote:
Should the level and quality of the gems still be those of the poor or the higher the level and quality, the better?

Sorry, I don't quite get the question! The only important 20/20 is Faster Casting and Increased Duration IMO, affects single target and QoL.

Blade Vortex level 1.

BBoU of course 21. 21/0 is fine!
"
Izeliae wrote:
Hey I'm running this build with a larger budget, but not mirror a power charge ring budget. I have HH, kalandra touch, and mageblood + a 500 div budget and already have the flesh and flame and an cold convert assassin. I'm trying a bunch of different ways to get more defenses, as I randomly fall over dead in maps.

Besides progenesis + bloodnotch, have you found a decent way to stay alive in heavily juiced maps with tons of mobs, projectiles, explosions, and ground effects? Think 8 mod 4 scarab 100% deli maps with wandering path.

I'm trying to not sacrifice too much dps, but I'm having a hard time even reaching 40k ehp (goal is 70k ehp, or at least 20k max phys hit). I've adjusted my build like 15 times so far lol

To maintain the damage output is really tricky tbh since we have a crazy number of uniques. Due to power charge stacking. Some of the more efficient ways would be:

1) Dropping PB and Pain Attunement, stacking Adorned + Life jewels, grabbing more jewel slots to stack that juicy life jewels.

2) Trickster with Perfect Crime Jewels. Drop EB (use Guardian's Blessing not Divine Blessing), use Lifetap to pay for costs, but now you have have mild ES overleech, One Step Ahead, Spellbreaker. Spellbreaker + Charms lets you prevent a LOT of spell damage. Get Discipline.

3) Some people use Willclash for +50-65% spell block.

4) Combine 30% less crit damage taken with a 50% less crit damage taken corruption on chest.

5) 20k phys max hit should be easy - Determination Dread Banner + some Armor nodes on left, double down on the Cluster Jewel node with 35% armor?

Let me know if any of these work. In general, if you juice super hard, a lot of the "defense" is freezing stuff harder. (I hope you're cold convert..?) Glacial Cage + Cold Mastery % dmg when freeze pops off at that level - so does one freeze duration cluster. I've frozen Guardians/Conqs lol!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info