[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

You had said that scaling sabo would require an enlighten 4. Can you elaborate on what changes you would make? I'm interested in taking the build further.
"
Angvir wrote:
You had said that scaling sabo would require an enlighten 4. Can you elaborate on what changes you would make? I'm interested in taking the build further.

Hey - it's to fit one more aura in. Check the MB post I made just before yours. We sac Awakened Unbound Ailments, slot in an Enlighten 3/4, anoint Sovereignty, to get Determination. Could easily be an offensive aura too if you so wished.

You do lose like 13%-15% damage, so it depends on what you want to get out of that one aura - some beefy armor or Zealotry/Pride (Hatred is NOT optional for Cold Convert)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva wrote:
"
wengweng805 wrote:
If I wanted to go the DPS route instead of the Polaric ring, would you recommend back to the Circle of Guilt? or a Rare?

Polaric Devastation IS the DPS ring!

Uncheck "Enemies are Covered in Frost" in your config - that's what Polaric Devastation does. It's one of the biggest modifiers! And it's dirt cheap, and you can maybe land a useful corrupt. It also happens to have a VERY nice defensive boost of cutting enemy crit chance in half as well. The 20% freeze duration is also a straight up "freeze shred" for Bosses/Uber Bosses.

You were 100% right on this! feels great! I have about 50ish Divs to upgrade with. Anything you recommend?
This build F***S! Definitely try it out if you can! Currently my guy is lv 88, and blowing up bosses in like 2 seconds. Clearing is super easy on T16. I haven't yet picked up my T16 juice, mirror, harvest, legion, alva farming for this char, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to run 100% delirious no prob (at the end of the mirror).

- Caveat, I play standard, so no access to AoE / res charms (harder to build this lol)
26.4m DPS, 7.8m radius, 28.1k EHP (~50div investment on standard)
https://pobb.in/WXRcNmRukyH2

(Notes section is not complete - I do upgrade and defense evaluations there - When I go to upgrade this build again I'll do the assessment at that time)

Deviations from OP's build:
- I play standard, so no access to the AoE and res charms. I'm having to scrape AoE and res wherever I can find it. Also 7.8m is PLENTY!
- Due to this, I'm running 4 medium area clusters, for the AoE.
- I'm also running Master the Fundamentals on the large phys clusters for the extra res (I found out OP switched to these, so I guess good call on my part lol)
- Gear in my cur PoB is almost exactly what can be found in league.
- Using an ES leech flask, as this build runs out of ES (mana) so fast.
- Running determination, moved Pride to the divine blessing, which I only pop on bosses. (this is not a deviation from OP's build, but if you can do this it really helps with survivability)
- Running a fat diamond flask, so I can crit cap more easily.
- I run CoD <-> Portal because this is a glass cannon and I run mirrors (and for QoL)
- I'm running 'cannot be shocked on max power charges' for my charge mastery, because my guess is it would cancel the effect from Malachai's Loop (shock when you reach max power charges), but I don't think it does cancel it out. (Also thinking maybe there's a way to reflect shocks off of myself, so I can drop skitterbots?)
- Running rare jewels instead of magic and The Adorned, because those magic jewels on standard are MINIMUM 5d each. lol Might upgrade to this tech when I pimp this guy.
- I haven't actually switched, in game, to the Watchers Eye in my PoB (the one with 2 extra impales on pride) because they're 40d on standard! Damn, son! Doesn't matter too much as I only really pop pride for bosses, and I only plan on grinding maps with this guy.
- (I have an extra dex node allocated in PoB [above lv 100], because I plan to upgrade a rare soon to grab the extra dex [or a jewel]. The gear in my PoB is my actual gear in-game currently.)
- Not sure this is a deviation (it was when I went sab), but I'm running Mistwalker forbidden jewels to get the sweet evasive and crit immunity.

Realizations about the build:
- More ES / ES gain needed. Build is ES (mana) intensive, so I haven't been able to run no leech or lower / no regen maps. While you run around, your brands consume ES as they also move with you, so you're never really topped off unless leaching.
- Have to use 2 skills to keep this thing up, basically like stopping to have to recast your BV. It sucks. So what I do is hit my frostblink and brand hotkeys at the same time every 2 seconds or whatever. This keeps me topped on brands, and I don't have to remember to cast them or stop to refill them. This is also an easy way to do the big 2 screen pops with your BBoU. (This was a HUGE QoL gain for me!)
- I tried to PoB the cold version. Too heavy of an investment for me yet. Once this guy is a bit bigger with maybe some better gear and generating way more divs I'll try to do the cold convert again. PoB I did with cold convert was pretty much the same dps, so I was like... this doesn't seem worth the hoops I have to jump through to do it. The phys version is damn good already.
- I tried to run MoM for more EHP, but with the way this build eats ES like candy it doesn't work. You get hit and you just can't get your ES back up enough to bomb again.
- On the EHP note, the non petrified blood build is much tankier, which helps with not dying every 0.5 seconds.
- I plan on trying to get elem ailment immunity on this guy. I might be able to do it in a funky way with the timeless notable I got near the timeless jewel itself. I believe if I put a sulfur flask on I can remove ailments every few seconds... for freeze I'd probably have to pop the flask manually though.
- I would also like to get 100% spell supp. ... That will be interesting to try to squeeze in. lol May drop some of the uniques to help make that happen.
- The damage is insane right off the bat! Because of this I've prioritized EHP on the tree until I have to go for damage. I might swap some damage for EHP later since this guy is, for now, 100% map blaster.
Last edited by nethervvoid on Jan 5, 2024, 1:44:40 PM
"
wengweng805 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
wengweng805 wrote:
If I wanted to go the DPS route instead of the Polaric ring, would you recommend back to the Circle of Guilt? or a Rare?

Polaric Devastation IS the DPS ring!

Uncheck "Enemies are Covered in Frost" in your config - that's what Polaric Devastation does. It's one of the biggest modifiers! And it's dirt cheap, and you can maybe land a useful corrupt. It also happens to have a VERY nice defensive boost of cutting enemy crit chance in half as well. The 20% freeze duration is also a straight up "freeze shred" for Bosses/Uber Bosses.

You were 100% right on this! feels great! I have about 50ish Divs to upgrade with. Anything you recommend?

Haha the good news is I have some MEGA upgrades that will cost you like, maybe 2 divs or less but will make you feel GODLY!

Increased Duration 20% q = really helps a lot with dicking around less with Brands!

Faster Casting 20%q = same, plus massive single target boost since you will get more stacks per unit time when they are attached.

HUGE UPGRADE: You anoint Infuse but your neck already HAS Infused!! Go Disciple of the Slaughter or Winter Spirit for a massive 9-10% damage boost!

Okay this one may cost: BBoU 21/20. It's ABSOLUTELY worth it- this is a Phys Spell with MASSIVE per-level scaling. Wouldn't hesitate.

Aside from that, if you're really in love with the build, I'd recommend going Assassin w Perfect Crime (or buying Mistwalker FF). It makes the build so good to play... If you sink enough into the build, it can be the mapper/Uberkiller easily. Sadly, I don't think it can MF that well (would have to rely on HH stuff)
"
nethervvoid wrote:
This build F***S! Definitely try it out if you can! Currently my guy is lv 88, and blowing up bosses in like 2 seconds. Clearing is super easy on T16. I haven't yet picked up my T16 juice, mirror, harvest, legion, alva farming for this char, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to run 100% delirious no prob (at the end of the mirror).

- Caveat, I play standard, so no access to AoE / res charms (harder to build this lol)
26.4m DPS, 7.8m radius, 28.1k EHP (~50div investment on standard)
https://pobb.in/WXRcNmRukyH2

Deviations from OP's build:
- I play standard, so no access to the AoE and res charms. I'm having to scrape AoE and res wherever I can find it. Also 7.8m is PLENTY!
- Due to this, I'm running 4 medium area clusters, for the AoE.
- I'm also running Master the Fundamentals on the large phys clusters for the extra res (I found out OP switched to these, so I guess good call on my part lol)
- Gear in my cur PoB is almost exactly what can be found in league.
- Using an ES leech flask, as this build runs out of ES (mana) so fast.
- Running determination, moved Pride to the divine blessing, which I only pop on bosses. (this is not a deviation from OP's build, but if you can do this it really helps with survivability)
- Running a fat diamond flask, so I can crit cap more easily.
- I run CoD <-> Portal because this is a glass cannon and I run mirrors (and for QoL)
- I'm running 'cannot be shocked on max power charges' for my charge mastery, because my guess is it would cancel the effect from Malachai's Loop (shock when you reach max power charges), but I don't think it does cancel it out. (Also thinking maybe there's a way to reflect shocks off of myself, so I can drop skitterbots?)
- Running rare jewels instead of magic and The Adorned, because those magic jewels on standard are MINIMUM 5d each. lol Might upgrade to this tech when I pimp this guy.
- I haven't actually switched, in game, to the Watchers Eye in my PoB (the one with 2 extra impales on pride) because they're 40d on standard! Damn, son! Doesn't matter too much as I only really pop pride for bosses, and I only plan on grinding maps with this guy.
- (I have an extra dex node allocated in PoB [above lv 100], because I plan to upgrade a rare soon to grab the extra dex [or a jewel]. The gear in my PoB is my actual gear in-game currently.)

Realizations about the build:
- More ES / ES gain needed. Build is ES (mana) intensive, so I haven't been able to run no leech or lower / no regen maps. While you run around, your brands consume ES as they also move with you, so you're never really topped off unless leaching.
- Have to use 2 skills to keep this thing up, basically like stopping to have to recast your BV. It sucks. So what I do is hit my frostblink and brand hotkeys at the same time every 2 seconds or whatever. This keeps me topped on brands, and I don't have to remember to cast them or stop to refill them. This is also an easy way to do the big 2 screen pops with your BBoU. (This was a HUGE QoL gain for me!)
- I tried to PoB the cold version. Too heavy of an investment for me yet. Once this guy is a bit bigger with maybe some better gear and generating way more divs I'll try to do the cold convert again. PoB I did with cold convert was pretty much the same dps, so I was like... this doesn't seem worth the hoops I have to jump through to do it. The phys version is damn good already.
- I tried to run MoM for more EHP, but with the way this build eats ES like candy it doesn't work. You get hit and you just can't get your ES back up enough to bomb again.
- On the EHP note, the non petrified blood build is much tankier, which helps with not dying every 0.5 seconds.
- I plan on trying to get elem ailment immunity on this guy. I might be able to do it in a funky way with the timeless notable I got near the timeless jewel itself. I believe if I put a sulfur flask on I can remove ailments every few seconds... for freeze I'd probably have to pop the flask manually though.
- I would also like to get 100% spell supp. ... That will be interesting to try to squeeze in. lol May drop some of the uniques to help make that happen.
- The damage is insane right off the bat! Because of this I've prioritized EHP on the tree until I have to go for damage. I might swap some damage for EHP later since this guy is, for now, 100% map blaster.

Haha nice!! A standard friend! Well, the good news is that without charms you still have a very potent character! Highly recommend getting Mistwalker on the Sabo.

Re: Mana costs - yes, it's terrible! I would recommend a 25% less mana cost of skills flask over leech actually - our ES pool is so small, leech really doesn't do too much.

I keep a pair of Lifetap jewels for when I accidentally hit "Frenzy charge = no defense = no ES" altars - this replaces Empower and Increased duration on the BB / Arca Brand loops. Would solve the slow-regen maps for you as we basically use Leech to pay our spell cost! Not ideal, but a nice workaround.

Really glad you're enjoying it! If I can think of improvements, I will. Maybe even Faster Casting on the BBoU would feel so great, lol
"
primaeva wrote:
"
nethervvoid wrote:
Stuff...

Haha nice!! A standard friend! Well, the good news is that without charms you still have a very potent character! Highly recommend getting Mistwalker on the Sabo.

Re: Mana costs - yes, it's terrible! I would recommend a 25% less mana cost of skills flask over leech actually - our ES pool is so small, leech really doesn't do too much.

I keep a pair of Lifetap jewels for when I accidentally hit "Frenzy charge = no defense = no ES" altars - this replaces Empower and Increased duration on the BB / Arca Brand loops. Would solve the slow-regen maps for you as we basically use Leech to pay our spell cost! Not ideal, but a nice workaround.

Really glad you're enjoying it! If I can think of improvements, I will. Maybe even Faster Casting on the BBoU would feel so great, lol

Was going to get that flask craft, but the unveil flasks on standard are 2 div each, so was about to see if I can buy it already crafted instead. lol

Yep I have Mistwalker equipped! I'm the guy from your youtube comments. hehe I edited my post to reflect that. Forgot! lol

Oh ok! Yeah I can carry a pair of lifetaps, and see if that works. I really would like to be able to run all map mods. Not sure that will happen though. lol
Looking at your mageblood pob atm. I get Determination but what do you use to leech instead of watchser's eye + vit?

The build is crazy fun once you have the combo down
"
wengweng805 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:

Haha the good news is I have some MEGA upgrades that will cost you like, maybe 2 divs or less but will make you feel GODLY!

Increased Duration 20% q = really helps a lot with dicking around less with Brands!

Faster Casting 20%q = same, plus massive single target boost since you will get more stacks per unit time when they are attached.

HUGE UPGRADE: You anoint Infuse but your neck already HAS Infused!! Go Disciple of the Slaughter or Winter Spirit for a massive 9-10% damage boost!

Okay this one may cost: BBoU 21/20. It's ABSOLUTELY worth it- this is a Phys Spell with MASSIVE per-level scaling. Wouldn't hesitate.

Aside from that, if you're really in love with the build, I'd recommend going Assassin w Perfect Crime (or buying Mistwalker FF). It makes the build so good to play... If you sink enough into the build, it can be the mapper/Uberkiller easily. Sadly, I don't think it can MF that well (would have to rely on HH stuff)

thank you! The jewels look to have dropped in price a bit! going to make the switch to assassin
loving the guides, currently working towards cold convert. what is the earliest level you'd say someone could switch to cold convert?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info