[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
FewHow wrote:
Can you help me this is my pob https://pobb.in/6EWUqoMfHFO1
My dps is only 3M why😭😭

On way home, will take a look when I get a chance buddy!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
This build so fun for me but i don't know what is the mistake why my dps drop thanks in advance 🙏
"
FewHow wrote:
This build so fun for me but i don't know what is the mistake why my dps drop thanks in advance 🙏

Hmm, you're doing pretty fine actually on paper.

Key thing is to anoint your neck with "Infused" for the last power charge my friend, that alone is like an 18% increase in damage! Tainted Oils are 2.5 div now but I'm pretty sure they were just price flipped and will come down.

You can take the 3 points out of Sovereignty on the left wheel and put that into Discord Artisan for a bit of a boost as well.

The last charm slot and a 5% crit multiplier per power charge charm would be HUGE! If you can't find the king, just go to /global 820 and pay someone 100c who has it. SUPER WORTH!

Finally, it could just be a matter of playstyle. See the "How to play BB Unloader" on page 1 and make sure you are following all the steps! You want 5 Brands up to be doing big damage consistently!

"
BlackJub wrote:
i i plan on doing this build with around 50div + mageblood. What to change with MB

Surprisingly little changes actually. Having super movespeed, cast speed (from flasK) and overcapped res allows you to get Power Charge rings and Kalandra-touching it tough, that alone should be a massive 35-40% damage increase. It's really stripping the resistance requirements away that help this build.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
BlackJub wrote:
i i plan on doing this build with around 50div + mageblood. What to change with MB

Surprisingly little changes actually. Having super movespeed, cast speed (from flasK) and overcapped res allows you to get Power Charge rings and Kalandra-touching it tough, that alone should be a massive 35-40% damage increase. It's really stripping the resistance requirements away that help this build.

So i go Sab Version for now bec Forbiddenjewels are like 40-50 divs and do the cold convert sabo version with 1 good PC ring and a Touch maybe. So Flast setup would be A Bismuth for res, A quicksilver, and a Amethyst for defense with Castspeed and a Onslaught or critflask? Maybe a Reduced mana suffix?

ty for your help
"
BlackJub wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
BlackJub wrote:

So i go Sab Version for now bec Forbiddenjewels are like 40-50 divs and do the cold convert sabo version with 1 good PC ring and a Touch maybe. So Flast setup would be A Bismuth for res, A quicksilver, and a Amethyst for defense with Castspeed and a Onslaught or critflask? Maybe a Reduced mana suffix?

ty for your help

Oh if you're cold convert, you want Atziri's Promise, high value offense. Quicksilver Ruby Topaz imo - you have ToH for Sapphire damage reduction, this will make you take much less Ele damage and greatly enhance your gameplay.

Depending on your gear you may not need a reduced mana suffix at all (1.1k ES seems to be the breakpoint).

Also if you have a jewel that's 5% crit mult and recover 1/2% mana/life/ES on kill, the reduced mana becomes unnecessary as well.

This build should play beautifully on a Mageblood / HH ye.
Thank you so much bro i don't know how to reply haha.
"
FewHow wrote:
Thank you so much bro i don't know how to reply haha.

Just enjoy the build! :)) Use it to farm lots to try more builds!! Path of Exile is so great, you can bounce from char to char and learn how to improve all your builds, and yourself, over the years. Let me know how else I can help!
Good, first of all, great detailed compilation and extremely easy to follow. My only question is how do I ensure that against Boses the casting of BB is not cut off. Because in the middle of a fight with Boses I can't keep up like in your videos. Thanks in advance.
"
athaziel73 wrote:
Good, first of all, great detailed compilation and extremely easy to follow. My only question is how do I ensure that against Boses the casting of BB is not cut off. Because in the middle of a fight with Boses I can't keep up like in your videos. Thanks in advance.

Hey! Glad you found it usable! I'm still expanding the guide, we are missing a gear section, Ascendancy, Panthen etc but I guess PoB and PoBBin take care of that haha.

Cut off - how do you mean! Haha. Do you have 5 Brands active when bossing? Or are they running out? Make sure you're following step 6 below - the Brands have to be "woven" into your movement, because they only last 10 seconds. If your boss fights are lasting more than say, 8 seconds etc, and you are not used to weaving in casts, all the Brands will disappear and you will be unloading nothing!

HOW TO PLAY BB UNLOADER

0. Place Brand Recall on Left Click. Make sure Blade Vortex is Level 1.
1. Enter the map / arena.
2. Before beginning your murder spree, cast AT LEAST 3 Arcanist Brands. This will give you 6 stacks at least. 5 is ideal for max AoE, but not necessary, because you'll "top up" as you go.
3. Now press Blade Blast.
4. IMMEDIATELY - "cancel" the animation with a Shield Charge or Frostblink.
5. BAM. The Blade Blast emits from you like a beacon as you rush through the map.
6. VERY IMPORTANT: After 2-3 Shield Charges, CAST ANOTHER ARCANIST BRAND, maybe two.
7. Go to step 3. Repeat until everything is dead.

I think a lot of players cast 5 Brands, charge around, and 10 seconds later all the first 5 brands are gone and they have to "reload" in the middle of deadly mobs. Not ideal! You must keep the brands "rolling" - slot one in every 2-3 seconds and you will really fly through maps and enjoy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info