[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

Thanks for the reply, i managed to kinda run it, but im pretty sure something is broken. would you kindly take a look at my toon? My account is opened, ID Youth, the one and only toon in the league, level 92.
"
Youth wrote:
Thanks for the reply, i managed to kinda run it, but im pretty sure something is broken. would you kindly take a look at my toon? My account is opened, ID Youth, the one and only toon in the league, level 92.

Not worries, biggest problem I think is from your charm with "Non-damaging ailments have 36% reduced effect on you while you have arcane surge" which is going to noticeably cut into your damage and area of effect. If you're looking for a replacement charm, recover 1% of mana/es/life on kill makes mana sustain during mapping feel very smooth. Might also be worth lowering your arcane cloak a few levels to give yourself a bigger buffer. Also I forgot to mention in the guide and I'll add a note now, but you don't want quality on your archmage support.
Can you do a map under league mechanic (wisps) influence?
"
Aiscx wrote:
Can you do a map under league mechanic (wisps) influence?

Yep, here's a Viridian Wildwood + Delirious Forge of the Phoenix on the same 5 divine character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crn8U9UZ4gc
"
Rhanox wrote:
Very interesting build. I can't help but wonder why you're not using Replica Winterheart to get Unaffected By Shock? Shouldn't this give you the upsides of shocking yourself without the penalty of making you take 65% more damage from shock?

Its a great thought, but unfortunately unaffected by shock also removes Galvanic Fields bonuses. There are ways to dynamically cleanse shock, but unfortunately none that this build can use.
Why do you set ElementalFocus to lv1 except for the main skill?
Hi ! Your build seems really fun so i jump in it.
Got some problem and hope you can help me.
My dps is far away from your vid and im really squishy. If you can see what im doing wrong it would be absolutly great !

Here is my POB
https://pobb.in/T_M3oRYZQIfH

Some edit : dps is more than correct in fact but defensively it s hard. What can we do to improve this ?
Last edited by Tonfz on Dec 17, 2023, 6:07:19 AM
"
Juminoh wrote:
"
Youth wrote:

Not worries, biggest problem I think is from your charm with "Non-damaging ailments have 36% reduced effect on you while you have arcane surge" which is going to noticeably cut into your damage and area of effect. If you're looking for a replacement charm, recover 1% of mana/es/life on kill makes mana sustain during mapping feel very smooth. Might also be worth lowering your arcane cloak a few levels to give yourself a bigger buffer. Also I forgot to mention in the guide and I'll add a note now, but you don't want quality on your archmage support.

a couple more questions....
which panteon to use?
i keep dieing, like every map, because i get stunned and/or freeze and also note that on toolbar, my arcane cloak shows a cooldown time of 3,33 secs.
i use Brine King for Pantheon to solve freeze and stun problem

For arcane cloak, you must add the duration (in my case 3.33 + 1.23)
Can you list map mods we must to avoid?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info