3.23.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Spectre nerf before adorned jewel zone loading bug fix? weird
Thanks GGG for the update.

Ethereal Knives speed seems to be just fine now, however projectiles still don't return properly with the Returning Projectiles support gem unless they hit a wall (haven't tested Nimis but I assume it has the same behaviour).

I guess this is a tough one to fix. Keep it up :)
Please fix t10 unique map boss on a beach map, where he has golden shield, runs away, pushes you with pulses and spawns walls, impossible to kill.
"
blackb0rg wrote:
Please fix t10 unique map boss on a beach map, where he has golden shield, runs away, pushes you with pulses and spawns walls, impossible to kill.

dumbest boss fight EVER!!! afaik it has always been like this unfortunately.
Something bad happens with resolution works only in the lowest 1024x768. Wrong cursor positioning.
"
Fixed a bug where modifiers to pack size were unintentionally affecting the pack size of Troll Shamans, Wildwood Abominations, Fungal Reavers and The Incarnation of Agony in The Viridian Wildwood.

Some major juicing going on eh
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
What wisp user interface are they talking about? There are only three numbers for wisps collected and thats it. Is there some sort of interface im missing this time? I hope they are not calling three numbers an "interface".
EK still not fixed with returning projectiles or nimis....
EK still doesnt return proj. At this point i just wish the EK nova tgem was a real gem and not a version with 2 downsides
"
The Treant Dryad's Toxic Volatile Skill no longer deals damage when exploding a corpse to summon a volatile

6 of my 9 deaths in this league were to this mob ..and few of them where white mobs!

He comes to me, while im zoning, i move an inch , he casts grasping whines , i spawn totems , his friends arrive, totems expire(die) and they use them to kill me

"

Fixed a bug where the Nameless Seer could become non-interactive if you hadn't purchased anything from him and your Wisps had run out.

He also becomes non-interactive if portal to zone out spawns.
That was my one time i ever saw him, he was right where my portal spawned. All he said was : "consider this a gift" or something like that. And nothing
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Dec 14, 2023, 6:16:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info