3.23.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Please we need a performance patch asap, the game is beyond unplayble for many people.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
What happened to minimap icons for NPCs in the Viridian Wildwood? Will we get an icon for the nameless seer if we run past him without interacting?
Thank you for the great improvements!
Where is the performance patch, I don't see it
This patch made my performance go down the gutters. Shader was spiking through the roof despite having a cache built up, the micro stutter, GPU+CPU maxed out while micro-teleporting every time I fight a mob pack. Had to call it a night. :(
"
_Spooks wrote:
This patch made my performance go down the gutters. Shader was spiking through the roof despite having a cache built up, the micro stutter, GPU+CPU maxed out while micro-teleporting every time I fight a mob pack. Had to call it a night. :(

literally same, i was fine this morning and then this patch dropped

so disappointed
woooo "various improvement to loadings"

I am fully expecting worse performances then (I hope I'm wrong)

No Mana RF bug fix yet ... :S (cannot be cancelled by flask of damping)
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Frost Bomb fix when???
EK still doesn't work properly with returning projectiles or Nimis...
But i mean the announcement wording was: 'potential fix'. So, better luck next time.
Barely a start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info