3.23.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Nice with the Party Icon
Last edited by Tuganace on Dec 14, 2023, 6:13:01 AM
Client no longer loads on M3 mac
"
Various improvements to preloading have been made.

Is this loading time improvement
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Uhhh, so, what about rest of the spectres/bugs, that were reported?
Guess they are not that important to fix.
What about people(and their loot) who used Incarnation of Agony to abuse its lifepool as a corpse to oneshot bosses?
Again fix to a thing after some people already used that much (and who knows how many got it before Jungroan did the video/clip, which then was reported in bug section).

Should have added Agony as a commodity for purple wisps, without it being desecrateable (we already have one boss there, the Hydra, and this one had that amazing screech ability, even without having much damage, way cooler animation than many other spectres)
Fungal Reaver still not desecrateable i suspect?
Still have low fps
This patch made my performance way worse.

My cpu is spiking and dropping, causing my fps go low, then go high, then go low.

This is awful. :(

I was getting solid 60fps in my hideout which doesn't have deco, Now it bounces around 30fps.

Edit: I disabled Multithreading and I get playable fps again.
this is probably the 10th or 11th time I've had to turn multhithreading on or off.
I don't know who GGG has working on things that affect the multithreading option.
Please tell them to stop breaking it, fixing it and then breaking it again.
I am not joking.
Every single league for the past 6 or 7 leagues,. I've had to turn it on or turn it off to be able to play. Stop Breaking it!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Dec 14, 2023, 7:20:43 AM
nice changes but pls fix the gem bug i cant get any 20% quality gems
Why do we not have an option to leave the Wildwood whenever we want or to empower monsters upon leaving?
Another patch means another dip in performance and longer loading screens. Thank you :)
"
arumat89 wrote:
nice changes but pls fix the gem bug i cant get any 20% quality gems

THATS NOT A BUG. Read the manifesto. They want us to run more labs, because we(players) complained about labyrinth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info