Tool: Awakened PoE Trade on GeForce NOW - GFNPoEPriceCheck

"
Kloppstock wrote:
"
ApocalypseRD wrote:
Any chance that this can be done as a dmg si we (macos users) can still run it?:D or i tried using wineskin or others but they all say "error: value used not declared" any idea why?

Nah.. Apple sucks

I tried on a windows laptop, and after i opened awak trade, open gfnprice check, the gfnpc opens too many times, i open it, it asks if i want to change the hotkeys, i press save, it opens again and again, i needed to close the window with x to get promted with the next step of choosing to open at launch of awak and after that when i wanted to input the docs link it, pasted and pressed ok and it opened again and again the same window, my docs link was view for all with link + editor

Any solution for gfnpc to read the link and stop opening too many tabs?
Hey, does anyone had issue, that items data copy into the docs, but then only window is closed and cursor moves to direction when awakaned should be open and nothing happens? Please let me know, if you have any ideas for that problem.
"
Kloppstock wrote:
"
HeartZzQq wrote:
Would this work on mac or is it windows only?

Sorry for late reply. This is Windows only.

Nooooo, an other almost 10+ years POE player, using GeForce Now since beta....but always from mac....your tool also for mac would be the BEST!
This is an ABSOLUTE GODSEND! Thank you!
is this bannable? i've bought for about 150$ on this game, and i really don't want to get banned. I'm also using Geforce now, as i dont own a good gaming pc
Wicked-Vortex
Man, you're my saviour! It's like 3 years of playing poe through gfn and finally i can price check items like not gfn player. Thanks! BIG THANKS!
is it still working?
Yes, but needs some bug fixing for rare items.
I plan to update this
What would be necessary to make this work for Mac? I could play Affliction, properly juiced, on an M1 MBP, but Necropolis said NO, so joined the ranks of GeForce Now. Really miss the tools, but don't know where to start! :)
"
Aberosh1819 wrote:
What would be necessary to make this work for Mac? I could play Affliction, properly juiced, on an M1 MBP, but Necropolis said NO, so joined the ranks of GeForce Now. Really miss the tools, but don't know where to start! :)

In the same boat, still looking for a solution for the MacOS - GFN combo for APT, but no luck so far :/ anyone who knows better, pls shout!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info