Tool: Awakened PoE Trade on GeForce NOW - GFNPoEPriceCheck

its safe? opensource?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
useless - the game is broken and cant be played since last patch
"
Cerial1 wrote:
useless - the game is broken and cant be played since last patch

Well, on GFN it actually is. ^^
PoE is the reason I bought a membership, because I have to admit.. it became tedious with minutelong loading screen without GFN.

Only thing that bothers me, is that I can't pricecheck items on the fly without APT. Sadly this version only runs with the steam version of PoE, right?

Until then I either need a second account running simultaneously without GFN to stand beside my Stash to do pricechecks ;) or just throw items in a stash and check them later.
Thank you so much for this ! Amazing work
I see the thread title and all I can think of is that Tool: Awakened Poe would be a great album name :)
It works great and I'm glad to have it. To the author:

Do you think it is possible to integrate a trade companion into that script? EG a pop up for trades or at least hotkeys to invite the last one who send a msg?
Yeah.. after 2 weeks of GFN... it's running great... but having to play without Awakened Poe Trade is kinda meh... switching back to non GFN, checking prices etc a few times a day.. just meh ;)

So if someone comes up with a non-steam version.. pls let me know ;)
Working great ^^ This is a super creative solution, thanks!
Any chance that this can be done as a dmg si we (macos users) can still run it?:D or i tried using wineskin or others but they all say "error: value used not declared" any idea why?
Last edited by ApocalypseRD on Jan 3, 2024, 3:45:49 AM
"
ApocalypseRD wrote:
Any chance that this can be done as a dmg si we (macos users) can still run it?:D or i tried using wineskin or others but they all say "error: value used not declared" any idea why?

Nah.. Apple sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info