Tool: Awakened PoE Trade on GeForce NOW - GFNPoEPriceCheck

"
cinusek wrote:
Working great! Amazing job mate!

That's great. thanks for feedback
Thanks a lot, works like a charm!

Kinda strange, 1st time using trade macro in like 3+ years.
Sorry for the weird question but, how can we be sure you don't use the script to hack gfn accounts or anything else on the computer?
Still a violation of TOA using 3rd party tools. Right?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
how big is the advantage of players using those price checking tool?

how can those tools check for fake sellers?

does the game need to buff those fake sellers so these tools do not get mandatory for playing poe efficiently?

---

silly questions, right?
but all those high value supporters can't use those scripts cause ggg doesn't really allow them.
means if you've supported the game you play with a disadvantage. the more the worse it gets.

so not everybody is a fan of your work, sorry
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Kloppstock wrote:
"
GmPrsn wrote:
Not working for me 😔

😔

I read the comments on reddit and solved my problem by changing the Windows language to English. Now everything works, this is very cool, thank you very much! But, it does not look for all items, for example, all jewels, new potions, corrupted items, items from June.
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
Thanks a lot, works like a charm!

Kinda strange, 1st time using trade macro in like 3+ years.

Happy it does work for you
Last edited by Kloppstock on Dec 14, 2023, 1:44:58 AM
"
GmPrsn wrote:
"
Kloppstock wrote:
"
GmPrsn wrote:
Not working for me 😔

😔

I read the comments on reddit and solved my problem by changing the Windows language to English. Now everything works, this is very cool, thank you very much! But, it does not look for all items, for example, all jewels, new potions, corrupted items, items from June.

Thanks for feedback. Sadly I didn't make it so far in league lol. I will ask my guild for the new items to provide a update on the script.

What language were you using normally? Maybe I'll find some time in the future to add support for other languages.
"
Meelium wrote:
Sorry for the weird question but, how can we be sure you don't use the script to hack gfn accounts or anything else on the computer?

That why I published au3 and exe version. If you feel uncomfortable use au3 and try to read the code. Tbh it shouldn't be that hard to read and for parts you really don't understand there is AI.
Great initiative, I am the case for the use of this app. Unfortunately, I am playing on Geforce Now while my OS is Fedora Linux, I tried to run it as per instructions in the video and readme on Git Hub and encountered an error.
If you want we can try to debug why it's not working and how to fix it for Linux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info