0.9.10b Patch Notes

"
Coldet wrote:
Haven't been able to check things out yet, HOWEVER Please pretty please sort out the web Skill tree. I've given up trying to sort through it. None of the icons are visible. I'll try sort my chars passives once the web tree has been fixed.

GGG is asleep right now but I imagine they'll fix it up as soon as possible.
Forum Sheriff
To Tpapp ,man could you please post some short video from pvp or from arenas PLEASE ?
"
Chris wrote:
NOTE: We didn't get the fix to blurry items that was introduced in 0.9.10 into this release. The next one (0.9.10c) will have this fixed and should be done soon.

Version 0.9.10b
  • Replaced "Reduced mana percentage reserved" passive skills with "Reduced mana reservation" passives that apply to all mana reservation skills, not just percentage reservation ones. Flat reservation costs are affected by these and are no longer affected by "Reduced mana cost" passives.

Does this mean reduced mana cost support gem no longer does anything for aura skills?

Only updating now..

So I go directly to this =D
"
Torin wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
NOTE: We didn't get the fix to blurry items that was introduced in 0.9.10 into this release. The next one (0.9.10c) will have this fixed and should be done soon.

Version 0.9.10b
  • Replaced "Reduced mana percentage reserved" passive skills with "Reduced mana reservation" passives that apply to all mana reservation skills, not just percentage reservation ones. Flat reservation costs are affected by these and are no longer affected by "Reduced mana cost" passives.

Does this mean reduced mana cost support gem no longer does anything for aura skills?
No. I brought up changing the name of it with Carl, but we're leaving it as-is for now.
While the gem is called "Reduced Mana Cost", the way it affects costs, like all support gems, is with a built-in cost multiplier. These have always, and still do, apply to both reserved and regular costs.
This change is only in relation to the behaviour of the stats that can be used to modify costs, not the multipliers on support gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info