0.9.10b Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:

Passage areas to address pacing and difficulty.
Can somebody explain what this point mean?

"
Chris wrote:

Fixed problems with the spikes that block travel between the Prisoner's Gate and Alira's Camp areas.
What spikes? This 2 locations are in different acts.. so they are not connected..
http://poetools.com/ - PATH OF EXILE TOOLS
Last edited by kompostownik on Jun 5, 2012, 5:37:58 AM
I noticed a little mess with flask names... the flasks i already had kept their names (say "giant life flask") but now the same flask drops with another name (and i think with a slightly different recovery time).
Is this done on purpose? Cause it's confusing me a lot...
Nice patch anyway, keep up the good work!
Fat Moe: What have you been doing all these years?
Noodles: Been going to bed early...
(i guess he didn't have a beta key...)
"
gr2y wrote:
awesome work, guys!! Love this game

ps: not sure if it has been reported yet, but:
1) can not move even if I remove all red items from myself. I have read message about inability to move as all points were reseted, but naked char runs fine after re-login. Shouldn't be a bug at all as there will not be that much passives reset.

2) in-game inventory items icons differs from same on-site:

try assigning a skill that targets to your left mouse button.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
roccog wrote:
I noticed a little mess with flask names... the flasks i already had kept their names (say "giant life flask") but now the same flask drops with another name (and i think with a slightly different recovery time).

they added in the patch a new line of flasks so I believe that may be causing some naming issues with pre patch flasks and the new flasks that were added.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
velrac wrote:
"
roccog wrote:

they added in the patch a new line of flasks so I believe that may be causing some naming issues with pre patch flasks and the new flasks that were added.

i read that... i just think that it may be better to change existing flask's names as well (idk if it's technically possible...)
Fat Moe: What have you been doing all these years?
Noodles: Been going to bed early...
(i guess he didn't have a beta key...)
"
kompostownik wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed problems with the spikes that block travel between the Prisoner's Gate and Alira's Camp areas.

What spikes? This 2 locations are in different acts.. so they are not connected..

Now they are (sort of). Run a new character to the end of the road on Prisoner's Gate.
Forum Sheriff
The creative fix doesnt work for me, i'm getting bsod, for example when i'm playing and receive a message in skype
"
kompostownik wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Passage areas to address pacing and difficulty.
Can somebody explain what this point mean?

It's a typo, there's a line break where there shouldn't be one.
It should be

"Increased the size of packs of Spawn in the Submerged Passage areas to address pacing and difficulty."
"
siffin wrote:
It's amazing how religious atheists are.

Shun the unbeliever. Shun!
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Jun 5, 2012, 10:23:36 AM
Hi Guys

Haven't been able to check things out yet, HOWEVER Please pretty please sort out the web Skill tree. I've given up trying to sort through it. None of the icons are visible. I'll try sort my chars passives once the web tree has been fixed.
I'm BACK :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info