Defector From Diablo 3

I have several friends who all play Diablo 3 with me. After investing nearly 130 hours in it (yes, in 3 weeks...) I can honestly say that the game is unfinished, and I am taking a long break from it until some serious fixes are made. After hearing about PoE, I did research and lurked the forums like a creeper.

I love the fact that the devs are communicative, responsive to player feedback and generally awesome. I love that the game has indie roots (like the original Diablo). I love that they built on the ARPG genre but added their own flavor, without infecting it with WoW-based gameplay and graphics. All told, I was so excited I decided to donate to play, post, and generally become part of the community. This is my first post after becoming a member, and I just wanted to say hello! And also good riddance to the piece of crud that is Diablo 3.

Here's to a long friendship, fellow PoErs. :D

**Installing Now**

I may not be getting to sleep tonight...
Last edited by DiablosAngelus on Jun 4, 2012, 1:39:27 AM
Welcome, if you want to party up for a few runs just let me know :-) hope you enjoy your exile, you aint leaving any time soon.
ZOMG ITS BETA TIME!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/23123 This is why.
That'd be great. Once I get up and running, Ill drop you a line. Shouldnt be long now.
Welcome to Wraeclast!
Welcome DiablosAngelus. I too am fairly new here. Love the badass game so far, hope you do too.
I cant give you my opinion on poe yet, but d3 wasnt my cup of tea.
"They give you this, but you pay for that"
Gday and welcome. Feel free to say hi if you see me in Normal difficulty Global Chat, which you probably will...I virtually live there. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
If anyone wants to kill some stuff, add me. My first char's name is Dark_Wanderer.
"
Gday and welcome. Feel free to say hi if you see me in Normal difficulty Global Chat, which you probably will...I virtually live there. :)

Still not completed normal mode? :P

*runs*
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Welcome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info