Defector From Diablo 3

Hi,
after just 24hours of PoE play, I really can say I'm MUCH HAPPIER to have given 10$ to GGG than 60 euros to Blizzard!
And after 2 hours I bought another betakey for my bf.
He's loving it much too!

We both waited a dozen years for D3 and after a month or less (200-250 hours) we're already bored and left it shut off waiting for some news I fear will never come.
Hoshimem
I hate to say that some of the "news" are going to make the game suck even more. I,ve heard its gonna be possible to sell lvl 60 characters on the AH. This just helps the botters and farmers, and makes blizzard get even more money because of the GOD DAMN FEE THAT THEY ADDED. This fee means that bots are "helping" blizzard, in that they get some 15 percent (i think) from everything the bots manage to sell.

AND WHY IS THERE A FEE ON GOLD???

This fee for gold might prove that Blizzard is selling items on the AH

Why would blizzard want to get some percentage of all items sold for gold?????????? WTF?

ATM i actually hope that hackers will fuck up the AH to give Blizzard a lesson.
As excited and as much as i was expecting diablo 3 to be released over the years , i never ever thought i would become bored by playing it... i was wrong.

Diablo 3 overall was a good game, but the replayability value is next to nothing! There are many reasons why this is fact, though one of the bigger reasons is the skill system.

The skill system is just horrible! The way you just pick up every up every single skill after a certain amount of progression into the game completely removes the creativity
of doing a unique playthrough of the game.

"Every build is a viable one" The hell it is! After only replaying the game once i got problems with the enemies i was fighting, turns out my skills weren't working together very well and i was therefore forced change MY skills and therefore also MY build entirely.

Though let's not delve into the past anymore, let's put our eyes into the future games of the genre instead of
diablo 3... I'm sure this game will prove to be a blast to play, and i am certain it will be a success!
Yeah I bought Diablo 3and was VERY disappointed with it.
It is a good game I guess, and I really enjoyed it up to Act2 on Hell.
I just played PoE this weekend and fell in love, it was such a freaking good experience.

The fact it doesn't have a currency, takes SO much stress away from the game.
Oh and that you don't lose durability.
I always Alt F4 after a few deaths in Diablo 3, it makes me so mad.
I kept dying in the prison, and kept going back for more.

GGG Did an amazing job.
Down with the Diablo and Rise the EXILE!
––•––––•––––•(-• Be Wise and Choose The Right Path •-)•––––•––––•––––•––
"
Charan wrote:
"
Hyaon wrote:
"
Gday and welcome. Feel free to say hi if you see me in Normal difficulty Global Chat, which you probably will...I virtually live there. :)

Still not completed normal mode? :P

*runs*

Heeeey I got my Ethereal Knives witch into Cruel! Not many people can claim that.

Don't ever make any implications about ethereal knives again. :p
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
lol, i just wanted to say POE is unfinished too
Love the game. In this Beta Stress Test weekend, I played a lot, and I love the game. This is a real game, not a clone or a sequel or something, something I didn't see in ages. Gameplay is perfect, it is actually hard, you can't faceroll everything, every dungeon/level there are new mobs with different mechanics/attacks, meaning that you need to actually think and adapt to the place. No gold system is awesome, very original, the atmosphere is great. I'd be already playing this as a mega-supporter, but because I have no 'internet money' I can't. The game is great, the devs are amazing. I played a lot of diablo 3, and PoE is much better in all the ways. It is what people needed. The devs of d3 make the game worse and worse with their patches, on their forums they only post on troll and friendly-looking posts, when someone wants to sue them they ban them, and the only good ideas (Positive monster affixes, which this game has!) Has been ignored by d3 devs even though there are like 6 stickies on the main page. Bravo, GGG.

'In d3 inferno, mobs farm you!'
Hi all, well after playing D3 for over 300 hrs two lvl 60 chars in inferno its time to move on.
My friend and I had a feeling we would be dissapointed and unfortunately we were proved right, cant belive after just 2 months D3 for me is over for now atleast
Anyway since i recently discovered POE and watched a few streams i`m very interested and considering purchasing the supporter pack.
GGG seem to be on the right track with it and credit to them for developing a decent looking game.

cheers
Rob
Hello everyone,
I'm another defecter from d3. Too bad I only found out about this game yesterday, so I only had a couple of hours of playing before the beta closed.
Funny thing actually, I only came to know about this game, from the d3 forums.
Hopefully this game will offer a lot more end game play than d3.
Proud owner of a level four shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info