[finished] Competition for 2 (or more :-) ) Beta Keys! [/finished]

Congrats to the winners and thank you blacksource for hosting the giveaway.
I got into Beta thanks to Elynole. Thank you
It is a pity that I did not get a beta key. However, there was something fun to write and sketch for relax after a hard day at work. Congratulates the winners :)
Last edited by Virthin on Jun 3, 2012, 6:21:01 PM
Thank you very much and I wish all the luck to the rest of you!
Ok, so i read the stories and checked the pictures, some stories and pictures deserves the key as much as the winner of my choice, Prinze222 who drew merveil the siren.
Congratulations Prinze222!
Hope all of you get beta key in future aswell!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
"
4jilak wrote:
Ok, so i read the stories and checked the pictures, some stories and pictures deserves the key as much as the winner of my choice, Prinze222 who drew merveil the siren.
Congratulations Prinze222!
Hope all of you get beta key in future aswell!

Thank you very much for that key and big congratulations to prinze222 for his great picture!!!
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
Congrats guys.
Congrats to y'all winners!
Congratz to all winners, i hope to see more contests like this one in the future :)
.:Humans is not what i suffer from!:.

Weeee, it was fun.

Thanks to Blacksource for the competish and for giving away 2 keys.

Thanks also to 4jilak for giving away a key.

Hopefully we'll all see each other in game someday.

Congratz to all the winners. :)
I once put instant coffee in a microwave and went back in time. - Steven Wright
if someone would give me a beta key i would be very thankful....but guess what, no one will give his second to an uknown person only to his friends....my point is that good for you that u made a post letting other ppl to give their keys to others but this will never fucking happen...just saying
Good luck everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info