[finished] Competition for 2 (or more :-) ) Beta Keys! [/finished]

Here is a skeleton image I just drew by hand in MS paint... :)
Last edited by make82 on Jun 3, 2012, 3:30:20 PM
I'll be giving 1 extra beta key in this thread if it's ok to creater of this thread, Blacksource.. dont want to create another thread for 1 key.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
You guys are great, thank you very much even if I don't get one :)
I think these kind of competitions are the fairest way to distribute extra keys, those first come first served topics are frustrating xD
"
4jilak wrote:
I'll be giving 1 extra beta key in this thread if it's ok to creater of this thread, Blacksource.. dont want to create another thread for 1 key.

Of course, all feel free to contribute keys as you decide, but please wait until I decide first 2 winners and after that, it is only welcome to give keys to other awesome contributors.
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
So the competition ends at midnight.
2 hours away from this post - for everyone around the globe to know :-).
__________________________________________________________________________________
Mark Twain
If I get the POE key I shall embark on an adventure of pure epicness. I will travel the world from end to end, and no crevice will be untouched. Every monster that you see on this post will know my name, and fear it. I will follow the winds and destroy anything that stands in my way. Of course I will be playing a shadow since I didn’t try that class yet. As a shadow I will be in every shadow, and no evil will be safe from my righteous fury. The continent of exiles will bend to my view of justice, or perish.
If you mean in real life then I will just buy 20 packets of chips and 5 bottles of mountain dew and lock myself in my room for the remainder of the week.
I got into Beta thanks to Elynole. Thank you
For many,many years, a "path of exile" world is ruled by the demons, everything is shrouded in darkness ...People were prayed and asked God for a better tomorrow. God heard their prayers and sent the chosen one ... Now ... there is a chance ... some hope for a better tomorrow. At the gates of the world "path of exile" appeard an experienced warrior, Virthin Templar, who has mastered through years of training ,fully divine abilities given to him by his God ... now everything will depend on you ... You will give a license to penetrate to the land where you are? or you wait until the world ceases to exist, and everything will be destroyed? The choice is yours ... However, remember that the life of all creatures shrouded in darkness can only suppress the true warrior, the chosen one.

Templar
Virthin

Oh and i send this for you... i don't have any talent to draw but ... if you dont like fantasy stories I will kill skeletons,demons etc with my pistol :) here is a picture :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/skeletonbyvirthin.jpg/
Hmm.... Forum seems to be off by an hour for EST soo about 30 more min till judging time. Best of luck to everyone.
Last edited by Consti2tion on Jun 3, 2012, 5:37:38 PM
So here it comes.

First of all I would like to thank all participants, you were great. Especially the paintings! I hoped to see something like that and this even surpassed my expectations.

So I will begin with stories.
I would like to thank few before writing the winner name.
I thank Icesense for his post with nice Zombie Apocalypse prophecy :-)
Also armaartema, Elementel and Virthin for nicely written short stories. And two moving stories by Knutto and Sindil. I hope some others with spare keys turn up here and give you some. You definitely deserve one, each of you named.
But I have just 2. I decided to send key to one guy, who wrote something really important. This is closed beta, so it is meant to test things, not just play for your own pleasure. So the first key goes to xNomadx for his story (animation is also great btw.). Congratulations xNomadx, hope to see you in game.

Paintings. So hard here, all contributions are great.
So I have to thank for great Hillock by Ser_Digby, nice ghost by Consti2tion, totally nice Rhoa by spammie, really interesting and nice animation and 3D model of skeleton by xNomadx, awesome skeleton by Fratzo, beautiful Merviel by prinze222 and skeleton by make82.
But I have to give the key to ilalim for his Merviel. It is unbelievable that such nice picture was drawn in few hours. Sorry to all, but this is real winner for me. So congratulations to ilalim!!
But you all deserve keys as well, but sadly not from me now, as I don't have any more. But I hope maybe some other people shows up and will decide by themselves who to give theors spare key. One is here for sure. He is 4jilak and I want to thank him for donating another one key. He will write under me who wins it.

Thank you all for participating, I am happy to give winners keys - check PM. And I hope to see you all in game and maybe to play together a bit.
Cheers.
Mark Twain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info