[finished] Competition for 2 (or more :-) ) Beta Keys! [/finished]

*busts out sketch pad* Challenge accepted.
haven't drawn much in awhile...and promised my self i'd fill the rest of my sketch book by november( not exactly going well) soooo here's my attempt at the ghost with Roah.

Last edited by Consti2tion on Jun 3, 2012, 2:30:16 PM
Give me a few hours and I'll whip up something interesting :)
hint: isn't a drawing, isn't a story, and it will "augment" with the real world :D
"
xNomadx wrote:
Give me a few hours and I'll whip up something interesting :)
hint: isn't a drawing, isn't a story, and it will "augment" with the real world :D

You have about 6 to 7 hours for it :-)
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
About drawing a picture, i could not understand what you mean when u say "Draw/paint". I mean if i must draw it to my PC with some sort of softwere - paint, photoshop, creativity 2.0 and etc. it would be impossible for me to make good one. But if i must draw it to piece of paper or etc and then make photos of that it would be very easy because i finished such a school. But w/e i presume that we talk about drawing with PC softwere, so i will only watch the winner of this interesting competition :P
"
dreadback wrote:
About drawing a picture, i could not understand what you mean when u say "Draw/paint". I mean if i must draw it to my PC with some sort of softwere - paint, photoshop, creativity 2.0 and etc. it would be impossible for me to make good one. But if i must draw it to piece of paper or etc and then make photos of that it would be very easy because i finished such a school. But w/e i presume that we talk about drawing with PC softwere, so i will only watch the winner of this interesting competition :P

You can draw it on a sketch pad or paint in a normal medium, he just doesn't want people to photoshop a Screenshot and claim it as their own ' Original ' work.

Just take a picture of it with your cellphone and put it up on photobucket or something and then post the image here.
"
dreadback wrote:

draw or paint it in any possible way. No restrictions at all. You can even paint it in oil and send photo :-D or draw it in windows paint.
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
Come on guys.

Have some dignity.

(I really suck at drawing.)

^_^
I once put instant coffee in a microwave and went back in time. - Steven Wright
So I'm sorry my english is so bad that I decided to enter to first contest, and my drawings skills are bad too, but i hope is decent entry and I stand a change to win a key.
My Entry for First Contest :
.:Humans is not what i suffer from!:.
If i will get this beta key, i will log into the game, create my character (ranger ftw), then i will pwn some zombies. Next, i will party up with my brother to play together. After we reach lvl 6, I'll take a break, gather some food, water and every item that is necessary to survival, log into the game and play even more.
After (hipotetically) win the contest, I will give the key to my son, because tomorrow is his birthday and he isn't going to expect such a present, after waiting in vain for months just to have a chance to play into this astonishing world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info