Season Two, Event 16: 90 Minute No-Projectile Solo

"
zergfire wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:

Trolling?
The only vanilla 90 minute solo they've done so far was a between season race with only 4 players level 25+.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/326370

And according to exilestats, your record for a 3 hour solo is level 24.

I love your response. "Trolling?" It's like you're a 12 year old who just learned what the word means.

As far as I know, 4 people is "many" for level 25+. I think you would agree.

Why do my stats matter at all? Thanks for checking them and wasting your time, by the way. Valuable time you could have spent getting better instead of venting anger on a thread. Haha.

I could have the shittiest of race scores and still have common sense.

Kid, you're a fucking retard, the point is that its horribly balanced, by your own admittance only 4 people get to 25 in a normal 90 minute race, so why is the "cap" set at 28? Are you so jaded (and admittedly horrible, since you aren't the top, maybe you should "practice" more) that you can't see the imbalance in this? +why give bonus (i.e. top of class) rewards to the people who get the most points already anyways, except to discourage people from playing.
"
wWizard wrote:
"
TyrusDark wrote:
"
Secksy wrote:
yet again the first two point bracket levels discourage playing for the full race time.

Going to be safe and farm coves until lvl 15 then sit in town. No reason to attempt merveil too much risk for too little reward.

Not everyone is a super amazing awesome no-life pro player.

If you can't beat merveil in 90 minutes the problem isn't with GGG.

Protip: Nessa sells Sapphire rings.

This.

People need to learn how to read...seriously...

I CAN BEAT HER IN 90 MIN. A LOT of people can...but...THERE IS NO REASON TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS.

Reward point distribution...

I don't care if they add in a 2 point bracket..just make it so there arent 5 levels between point brackets so me, and the 90% of the average players have something to do other than rush to lvl 12 or 15 and then stand in town.

Be as elite as you want..I don't care..but the races will die out if 90% of the players lose interest.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
"
Secksy wrote:
"
wWizard wrote:

This.

People need to learn how to read...seriously...

I CAN BEAT HER IN 90 MIN. A LOT of people can...but...THERE IS NO REASON TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS.

Reward point distribution...

I don't care if they add in a 2 point bracket..just make it so there arent 5 levels between point brackets so me, and the 90% of the average players have something to do other than rush to lvl 12 or 15 and then stand in town.

Be as elite as you want..I don't care..but the races will die out if 90% of the players lose interest.

exactly this, go ahead and call it "communism" or "pandering to the masses" but guess what, GGG didn't design this game for the few the proud the neckbeared-elite, they designed this game to get, and keep, as many people engaged as possible.

I hit 15, I stop running, no reason to risk anything past that. especially not 5 levels past that for, 33% more reward?
This was stupid, need to re-code so everyone at the very least gets a melee weapon for this...

The RNG allowed for these races is really starting to get to me, no movement speed boots on the vendor (that really only should carry white items), sorry you lost, some one else got a quicksilver drop, sorry you lost and so on.

For this race I checked every corner before Hillock and got no weapon, started punching mobs until my pots was dry and I had 2 life left, re-rolled and went through the same again until I finally got a dagger of a mob I punched to death.

Stopped at level 15 as I reached western with 14 minutes to go as I couldn't possibly win nor reach level 20 hence the risk vs reward wasn't in favor of pushing.

Without the crap in the beginning with that gear I could have done so much better, all that was needed was a melee weapon at the start...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
level 13 and 10% from 15. only 1 transmutation and 1 chance in whole run. no alchs nada zilch, bad rng. all that for 1 point, meh.

soo errr, when i go witch, i get the dream drops for the duelist i usually play, wat.
(Phermi)
Just gotta say the guy who got level 15 by farming the coves should not get the same points as the guy (me) who farmed broken bridge. Just saying.

(yes i know step my game up, all the same, level 20 and 15 are not related at all)
Why does this game mock me?
Every time I have a horrible run where gear sucks, I have to log out to survive and redo areas and just generally play bad and stop trying (all of which was this race), it ends up still being close. Didn't even know what passives I was taking or which quest rewards I was taking lol...
Last edited by boof on Apr 23, 2013, 9:40:03 PM

came 10 minutes late, hit 21 on 2 archers 1 second before league ended.. ^_^
IGN: NujARC
Well that was fun.

These were my best items but i somehow managed.

There can only be one Oatmeal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info