Failed to decompress (corrupted data)

How is GGG not seeing this? I tried everything it won't even allow me to get into the game. and I couldn't find any post about exactly why this is happening.

I tried on both steam and client none works.
Same issue here. It seems to sometimes happen on login, sometimes on zone change but any part of the game with a few zone changes before getting to a waypoint is a MAJOR issue. I am playing on the steam client.

Specs:
CPU: Intel 13900k
GPU: nVidia 3080ti (latest drivers)
SSD: Samsung 990 Pro (latest drivers)

Things I have tried:
- PC Restart
- Steam file check / repair
- Game re-install
- Running game in Win8 compatibility mode
- Changing from DX11 to Vulcan to DX12 (beta)
- Lowering or raising graphical options

I am playing in 4k borderless windowed, on the off chance that makes a difference.

I have managed to get to act 6 but now I crash so often I simply can't progress any more. I need to launch the game 5+ times just to get into town without crashing, then as soon as I take a waypoint I crash.
I've crashed around 40-50 times from this today but apparently it's not an issue for GGG.

I don't understand what it takes for someone to at least acknowledge there's a serious problem.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
This generally works and it worked for me

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

it is the packcheck.exe
Still no info on this?
"
IbogaSolen wrote:
This generally works and it worked for me

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

it is the packcheck.exe

Is it still working?

I tried everything, including this. None of them solved the problem. Sometime it let me play for a while then it's having the same problem again.
their pack debug is a 2013 solution and not available anymore.
almost 50 dc today in 3hours of playing.
any new loading room is a coinflip an still not any answer from community managers... guess not important that players got issues that GGG is responsible of.
I can't even play right now. It's back to back to back to back crashes. Can't even get to another zone.

Can we get some help in here GGG?
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
can't even get into the mudflats this league, wasnt this bad during the last league either, was still able to hit endgame.

really hope they will atleast acknowledge it and fix it of course
After 4 months, nothing changes for me. Zero support from ggg = skip another League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info