Failed to decompress (corrupted data)

Getting same bug aswell since update.

However, I can still play the game while as long as i do not click the error window for 5minutes, then it shuts down.

Currently reinstalling but i have low hope for it

RTX 2060
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
Last edited by Pfolus on Dec 8, 2023, 5:02:38 PM
"
Pfolus wrote:
Getting same bug aswell since update.

However, I can still play the game while as long as i do not click the error window for 5minutes, then it shuts down.

Currently reinstalling but i have low hope for it

Re-installing will most likely just wipe your already succefully compiled shaders and crash even more.
"
Re-installing will most likely just wipe your already succefully compiled shaders and crash even more.

Nope. They cleared cache for everyone this update so it's not it. Moreover, this is the first time i got this bug after playing hundreds of hours fine last league
First time playing on my 13700 / 3080, fresh install of windows. I've done everything in this thread. Every time I enter a new zone I get the error. Pretty lame league start.
I have over 6k hours in the game and never had this issue. Just started happening for the first time this league. Games unplayable if I can't use my stash.

i9 12900k
3080ti
Last edited by Darksorrow90 on Dec 8, 2023, 4:16:52 PM
No fix for this? Really?
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
An entire league later and still the same error... This needs some GGG communication!
Ok well, it appears this has going on for months at the very least and I can't find any acknowledgement from GGG let alone some kind of fix. I guess they'll just keep ignoring the problem.

Could have been a fun league.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I just started the league and I get this error every time I try to enter The Ledge, LOL. Guess I'll see how far I can level in the Submerged Passage.. :( No fixes, just ignoring it? Really?
GGG Ignore this problem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info