0.10.7 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:

The following Unique items now have custom 3D art: Atziri's Mirror, Matua Tupuna, Prism Guardian, Crest of Perandus, Rise of the Phoenix, Lioneye's Remorse, Rathpith Globe and Daresso's Courage.

The iconic Saffell's Frame next please ;)
<3ggg
Overall, I am happy with this latest patch. Nice to see some love for minions- that will definitely be a useful skill for my summoner.

Good work GGG! :)
"
The middle mouse button, right mouse button and two additional buttons (mouse4/5) can now be bound to various functions like skills, flasks, item highlighting or opening the inventory.

Spoiler

YES!!!

I was waiting for this feature for a long time. Thank you GGG

Are you planning to add more actions in the future?

Also allowing actions to be bound to more than one key?

I would like to use mouse 3 to open the map but as well, move item to stash, sell item, unstack item, the action would depend on context.

For example: opening map would only work when the inventory is closed, unstacking would while having only it opened, selling when in the seller window and moving to stash while having the stash opened.
"
Melzas_87 wrote:
I must say that this patch is a huge disappointment.

This game does not need useless map mods. It doesnt need higher droprate on useless unique items. It doesnt need new art or new cursours. All these things are so minor that many people will not even notice them.

What it does need:
Bugfixes that breaks or severely reduces viability of items / skills (bloodrage comes in mind). While the fixes in this patch to multistrike is needed due to balance issues, I do not consider it to fall under this category.

A more regulated market. I understand the intention of creating a market where the price of everything is based on what people are willing to pay for it, however, you seem to forget that this community lives of people who have no knowledge of how such a market works.
At the moment its as if I would open a shop and sell 1 dollar/euro for 50 cents. And people would still buy it.

Among other things....going to make a post in the correct forum since this isn´t really the best place for suggestions.

i don't agree, what is a more regulated market? i like it the way it is...
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
soooo...who wants to sell me 2x andvarius rings for a gcp each before they drop down to scroll fragment?

huehuehue
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
"
Chris wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Saw ebony weapon effect on youtube and came to see if patch notes were up, and they are! :D

All in all lovely changes. Curious as to what "summon elemental resist" is, haha.

It increases the elemental resistances of your minions. Maybe it should have been called "Minion" Elemental Resist. Hmm.

Yeah, that would be easier to understand, as well as being consistent with the other gems.

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
Wavestrike wrote:
Thanks for this patch. Thanks a LOT for waiting until people hit 80+ in hardcore to nerf their entire multistrike builds, GGG. You finally made melee/physical damage SOMEWHAT viable, and now it's not even worth using the new gems. Why the fuck isn't freezing pulse hitting the same target 5x with GMP nerfed yet, or rain of arrows with point blank? Fix things that need fixed, or leave them be. If anything multistrike made new options, but now it's pointless because of the massive 40% damage loss, so enemy armor is more effective against it..

Now my level 82 hardcore duelist is completely fucking useless. Won't even be able to sustain living because of doing less damage = less life leech. Bad enough that end-game progression is absurdly based on RNG. And that physical builds completely suck compared to elemental.

Eh, what? Nothing is going to change about Multistrike for melee attacks: less attack damage is not in addition to less melee damage, but instead of it. As far as I know, this change will only affect Lightning Strike projectiles, which were doing full damage with Multistrike. That one was so obviously unintended that one must be quite a fool to build a character around it.

Anyway, nice patch. I can see those new flask mods being very popular (Seething of Grounding and Quicksilver of Staunching should be very good), just hoping that Staunching would also remove Viper Strike charges, there is still nothing to counter those. Also got to like how GGG just keeps adding gems that are perfect for my build: first Arctic Armor, then Searing Bond and now Increased Burn Damage. Just got to hope that burn gem will be good enough to replace Concentrated Effect on my Fireball. If not, WTB Fusings...

-Ropetus
Author of Build of the Week #11: PalavaKostaja - Righteous Fire Marauder
Awesome patch. Nice Job GGG
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Skills bound to the middle and right mouse buttons can now be bound to a key instead.[/li]
[li]The middle mouse button, right mouse button and two additional buttons (mouse4/5) can now be bound to various functions like skills, flasks, item highlighting or opening the inventory.[/li]
[li]More keys are now available to be bound: insert, home, end, delete and the arrow keys. Keybindings for international keys are still being developed.[/li]

So ... let me see if I'm getting all of this right. Middle and right mouse skills can be bound to keys, but mouse 4 and 5 cannot?

So, if we don't happen to have a mouse with buttons 4 and 5, we are now 2 active skill commands behind the other players?

Or can mouse 4 and 5 be mapped to keys as well?

Great update except for ... well, if this circumstance turns out to be the former.

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Apr 18, 2013, 6:38:04 AM
"
Increased the drop rate of Unique items.

can you please tell us how much ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info