0.10.7 Patch Notes

"
An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

Ill never get my Kaoms Heart =(

Seams like an otherwise awesome patch, guess i just gotta man up and farm them 30 exalts.
"

Extreme exaggeration: give all the nice uniques for free (or very easy to achive) to everyone will kill the game very quickly.

Like that happened with D3. Everyone has the best uniques. Just some with worse stats. It all became just stat hunt and that's not right.
Constantly pouring new uniques + making the real good uniques very rare is much better solution.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
The middle mouse button, right mouse button and two additional buttons (mouse4/5) can now be bound to various functions like skills, flasks, item highlighting or opening the inventory.

I hate you :)
After I created my own AutoIT script to simulate Q and W using the mouse (4/5 buttons), did you implement it into the game.
According to this quote from the community log thread, uniques are only more or less common for different uniques of the same base, and if theres only one unique for a base, the chance is fixed. My guess is that they are adding new uniques for bases like imperial bow and glorious plate, and are skewing the chances towards the new items.

.. either that or it's worded poorly and all higher level uniques are going to be harder to chance (but then it would say "higher level" uniques, rather than common/rare)

Chris wrote:
There are indeed different rarities for different uniques, but it only matters with the Orb of Chance if there are multiple uniques for that base type. If there's only the one, then chance has the same fixed value of rolling it. This means it's best to use chances on base types that can generate a good unique or a valuable rare.
Last edited by dkwtn on Apr 18, 2013, 5:27:57 AM
greetings, waiting for update :))
Great patch I cant wait!
Middle mouse button and additional key binding! Wooh! Been waiting for this. Many thanks. :)
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

"Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly."

GGG can we please get clarification on this change? how was it not working before hand and what was the change made to it?

thanks!
"
ziqqi wrote:
Does this mean that my Portals won't disappear anymore?

Some times when I go back to town, and take more than a few minutes,before I return to the portal, it has disappeared:-(..and then when I finally fight my way back to where I was, everything is back to normal, no monster has been slayed and items on the ground has vanished aswell:-/

How is this related to tomorrow's patch?
You answer your question yourself - the key lies in the bold part: When you enter a new area, an instance of that area is created which has a limited lifetime that begins to count down once you leave that instance. (8 minutes for areas with only 2 exits, 15 minutes for areas with 3 or more exits)
If the time runs out before you enter the instance again it will be deleted - and with it all progress you achieved in there.

To contribute to the topic:
I genuinely like the "of staunching" flask mod! (And had hoped for it quite for some time now!) Last time my CI Shadow was bleeding he barely survived with less than 100 ES left... :D
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Apr 18, 2013, 5:56:21 AM
Just a quick requote concerning the marauder crit fix:

"
IMDisappoint wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.

What was wrong with this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/313264/page/2#p2982796

Spoiler
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Also, turns out these passives were reducing all extra damage from enemy crits, even if you just have one passive, due to a rounding error (the multiplier was treated as an integer, so any multiplier below 100% rounded to 0). Expect that to be fixed in 0.10.7.

otherwise nice patch in general besides the new item mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info