PoE Density is so good.

I dont think deaths in POE is because of BS its because some monsters are too strong. For example the skele mages and the boss of crucible, Atraxa or something.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
I dont think deaths in POE is because of BS its because some monsters are too strong. For example the skele mages and the boss of crucible, Atraxa or something.

Some rare monsters can be pretty nasty, depending on their modifiers. I've died way too many times to overpowered Harvest rares, but that's part of the fun for me, personally. I usually run 8-mod corrupted maps in the late game, with altars in full swing.

Some leagues, if my build isn't quite "there" yet I opt for lower tier maps and/or running the maps either normal or magic instead of rare. Standard principle. Play at your own pace. ✌️
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
"
Exhumer1 wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

Some rare monsters can be pretty nasty, depending on their modifiers. I've died way too many times to overpowered Harvest rares, but that's part of the fun for me, personally. I usually run 8-mod corrupted maps in the late game, with altars in full swing.

Some leagues, if my build isn't quite "there" yet I opt for lower tier maps and/or running the maps either normal or magic instead of rare. Standard principle. Play at your own pace. ✌️

I agree completely. I have yet to get a level 100 character. I dont want to pay for exp either because i feel that is cheating. I tend to not try to level after 95 or so. I play how i want to play.
"
Exhumer1 wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

I agree. It's kinda shocking being one-shotted (well I don't read the monster's mods) but I find it fun at the same time. Makes me want to revenge!
"
purgepurge wrote:
In this topic, i like a small pack of monsters, in PoE when you start juicing maps the engine cant handle, and i hate freezes and fps drops in maps, imagine letting a game scale until it crash...

Great thing about PoE juicing of maps - it is completely optional and you can play without putting 8000 mobs in a map.

There are plenty of other end game options which will give enough currency to make very good build.

Expedition, Heist, Delving, Uber boss farming, speed running maven invitations, etc. etc. - just few options that can be done without adding juice.
"
Thesuffering wrote:

I agree completely. I have yet to get a level 100 character. I dont want to pay for exp either because i feel that is cheating. I tend to not try to level after 95 or so. I play how i want to play.

This is how you should be, it barely makes a difference and really isn't worth deviating from how you want to play to actually fulfil
D4 is a 5/10 for me in its current state, density is mega poop, and it should be at least 50% more to be decent, I have level 100 druid, and level 89 barb.

I will try and kill uber mommy and then quit until the new season comes.

I am mega hyped for Poe 2, i have about 7k hours in Poe, i wish that d4 does well, but they need to implement very fast Qol things like search, 1 button refund paragon, and more stash tabs!!! not paid and not season rewards(I am sure they will do that like in D3 or be paid sadly), overlay map as option, a way to fix the weird skill tree refund.

In my opinion, seasons 1 and 2 will make or break Diablo 4, they should have very meaty seasons.
Last edited by Woodyy on Jun 22, 2023, 6:07:40 AM
hoho from what I seen on D4 forums it's pretty much all negative threads. Maybe that's just what forums are for. :P
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 22, 2023, 8:54:08 AM
Of course it's negative end games awful dude with barely any builds that viable in terms of high end tier the best part is.

Me doing a tier 1 dungeon is the same as me doing a tier 100 dungeon there's no diff between the loot least not noticable; Even the exp is the same oh and a key factor here is LEVEL scaling you don't feel stronger like example alright check this out well use

Earthen Bulwark explode build which is a tier SSS build capable of clearing 100s which what I did for a bit aite now say I do a tier 1 right it will explode for 200k - 400k thing dies now we set this shit to tier 100 right; My explode will do 10m to 30m it didn't get any powerful it's the scaling of the levels LOL.

So stupid dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 22, 2023, 9:24:22 AM
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho from what I seen on D4 forums it's pretty much all negative threads. Maybe that's just what forums are for. :P

Isn't that how it always is though? Nothing will make everyone happy, and people that like the game probably don't care about the forum since they're just playing the game. Angry people are always louder than content people. Forums are a terrible gauge of the state of things for any game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info