Map Management Resource

rolled these

should i reroll some , will post results
"

I am fairly confident on the min max(tanked three shots with stacks on a 'normal' maze Vaal without losing too much), though the projectiles makes me wonder: will Vaal shoot spread lasers now? And if so, will it shotgun?

I figured not, since it has not been one of the avoid mods in the first post, but just to be sure.

Why dont just skip Vaal here? Evading his smash with temp. chains will be very hard, and with power charges/-max res/increased damage he is cappable to oneshot anyone with critical strike.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I actually think I can tank his smash. Well, maybe not with the increased monster damage/minmax. I'm still fairly positive I can teleport out of his smash before it lands, even with Temp Chains. The only thing I fear is a shotgunned lightning blast.

You might be right about the crit. Didn't even notice the powercharges >.<
Might want to rethink this map.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
You can't get shotgunned if you keep your distance. Or are you a melee fighter?
Looks like it would be a fairly long fight for him. I don't think it's not doable. If melee, leap slam in, leap slam out kind of thing and dps when he does something non threatening.
Multiple projectiles doesn't apply to Vaal laser. Would not go for Vaal on that map anyway.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
Finding that ghetto has one of the largest pack sizes in 68 maps after the maze change for some reason. I disagree on it being the worst.

Source: I've been doing dozens of 68 maps on one character for a while.
Last edited by kasub on Dec 26, 2013, 1:40:32 AM
"
Extra Damage as X affixes only function on attacks and not spells (confirmed by Neonspyder).

This is not true. There was a video on twitch sometime ago of a level 90 in nemesis that got insta killed by lmp fireballs that did splash damage and triple shock stacked the guy, it was added lightning on the map and NOTHING other than the fire ball+fire ball splash damage hit him.
"
Kiffenn wrote:
"
Extra Damage as X affixes only function on attacks and not spells (confirmed by Neonspyder).

This is not true. There was a video on twitch sometime ago of a level 90 in nemesis that got insta killed by lmp fireballs that did splash damage and triple shock stacked the guy, it was added lightning on the map and NOTHING other than the fire ball+fire ball splash damage hit him.

Carrion queen/devourer fireballs are half physical.
"
Kiffenn wrote:
"

Carrion Queens? Those are attacks. The statement is outdated at any rate. I do believe it also works on physical spells, which I must note that neither Carrion Queens nor Devourers use.

Those are all attacks.
Last edited by Lyralei on Dec 26, 2013, 9:58:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info