Map Management Resource

The 8 new maps have been listed within the resource and are pending further information. Syrtis' initial run suggests that Labyrinthine could be lackluster on the Museum map but we have yet to confirm this.

As always, if there are any inconsistencies or errors please don't hesitate to drop me a message.
Ran a thicket map and it only had ONE door that went to the boss room. The doors that go to random parts of the map seem to have been removed.
Doomed for Life
"
SirDragos wrote:
Ran a thicket map and it only had ONE door that went to the boss room. The doors that go to random parts of the map seem to have been removed.

yup, same here. ran 2 of those and both had only 1 door, seems to be a change with release.
"
Lyralei wrote:
The 8 new maps have been listed within the resource and are pending further information. Syrtis' initial run suggests that Labyrinthine could be lackluster on the Museum map but we have yet to confirm this.

As always, if there are any inconsistencies or errors please don't hesitate to drop me a message.

I can confirm this, having run several mazed and non-mazed Museums, maze doesn't seem to do much. It adds maybe 1 or 2 rooms, which is certainly not worth alting for.

Edit:

On the topic of new maps, I just ran a 46% larger area Labyrinth.

It's absolutely fucking huge. However, don't let its size fool you. This maps is absolutely dreadful to navigate, and even worse for finding the last few mobs. On top of all this the map has so many narrow corridors, it barely leaves room for mobs to spawn in! As a result, I gained a mere 4% of my level at level 82 from a 46% larger area Labyrinth.

The boss is another story itself. Doesn't melee too hard, but its needle-shooting ability thing hits pretty hard even on 20K armor. On top of all this, the fucker eats any corpses nearby for 25% of its health. Making for an incredibly annoying boss. He's pretty easy, just a nuisance.

To summarize, horrible map. 1/5 clear speed, 2/5 potential, 2/5 difficulty.

http://imgur.com/a/prdQE screenshots showing the size and layout of the hell hole.

OH and it's based on Hedge Maze, so it spawns devourers innately. Have fun squishies.
Last edited by voidan on Oct 29, 2013, 2:22:31 PM
Right. I forgot to amend the Thicket. Thanks for reminding me!

Torture Chamber has been updated to reflect the new changes. I will amend the details in once I manage to confront her.
Last edited by Lyralei on Oct 29, 2013, 9:12:50 PM
Did a few Mine maps the other night, it now appears the boss now has a supporting pack of monsters which spawn also ... woot !!!, pre patch the boss zone was just an empty dead space with the boss only.

@voidan - i did that map which had those worms which pop out of the ground, by the time i cleared the map and spent a good 20 minutes re-covering everything, there were still over 20 of those packs somewhere around the map, GGG seriously need to expand the trigger radius of those things.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Oct 29, 2013, 10:52:32 PM
I just ran 6 level 69 maps in a row with no map drops other than a single 66. I came here to complain.
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:
I just ran 6 level 69 maps in a row with no map drops other than a single 66. I came here to complain.
You are not alone. People suspect current low map drops are related with decreased mob IIQ, which somehow affects maps.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
The Orchard and Museum maps have been updated with additional information. Recommended affixes are pending further research.
Last edited by Lyralei on Oct 30, 2013, 12:30:03 PM
RE: the Orchard boss. He seems to always hit when he resurfaces after a submerge, it's his lowest damaging attack but being hit by that followed by a fireball will kill most people just starting maps. Also he has two fireball attacks: 1 slow moving large ball, and 3 fast moving ones which deal slightly less damage but are harder to miss.

It's possible to stand at un-augmented spectral throw range and dodge every projectile by circling round him, you'll still get hit by his resurfacing attack though.
IGN: Kemicleave, Kemiranger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info