Map Management Resource

"
I can't seem to get past the 66 pool. I occasionally get 67s, rarely 68s, but I'm kind of just... stuck at the moment. I follow the guidelines, roll quite aggressively, usually run with friends, and still have trouble. Is there anything else I should do?

If you wish to move up then try to get high rolls on "Champions" with a good prefix. Fleet is a good choice here. This would be the least risky way of moving upwards in your pool, but not necessarily a guarantee. The bigger your 66 pool, the likelier you'll advance.

I cannot comment on how good Commanders is yet because I don't have enough data for that.
Last edited by Lyralei on Apr 30, 2013, 8:53:50 AM
All right, I'll try rolling that a little more aggressively then.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
This is a great resource. Thanks to the guys who contributed and put this together.
ok, just got this:

so you actually can roll this deadly combo ^_^
"
Syrtis wrote:
ok, just got this:

so you actually can roll this deadly combo ^_^

Oh hell, fuck that - i avoid chain alone, for one cause it can hurt but mostly cause its laggy as hell WHILE it hurts, so when your gettin nailed the most your usually laggin the most.... adds multi-proj and no regen, fk that...

the 3 that i ALWAYS reroll are chain, chaos dmg, and burning ground.... those all suck for me...
Gread guide ! That is the greatest compendium about MAPs I ever read. Good work ! Oh and btw...

I smell some challange here... and dead body, I'm only hoping it is not mine :)

IGN: ProjectPaffix

You wouldn't even think how exciting might be exile, unless You choose the "wrong turn".
The mobs are taking revenge for all the month they suffered form Chain!

You think I rolled this hard enough, or should I try again?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
That is sufficient. No need to overcommit on 70 maps.
Lyralei did you used to be the CM for Blizzard by any chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info