Map Management Resource

Because your other options are Bazaar and Necropolis, and Plateau is ridiculously straightforward.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
Plateau has wide open spaces, ideal for long-ranged builds. You can run it in one long continous loop and clear it 100% in record time.\

Necropolis has a lot of backtracking, and Bazaar is hard to clear 100% fast.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai

Plateau <3
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
As someone who's just getting into maps, this thread is extremely useful. Thanks.
TYVM! :)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
poke.
I havent gotten past 74 maps yet, and I tend to just throw an alch into my map still and roll with it.

I definitely learned a thing or two here though ^^
I think I'll rework the entire resource once 1.2.0 comes.
"
Lyralei wrote:

thanks, this would be much appreciated. this entire post has been a great source for many i think. if i can say a tiny critique: take in mind that many bosses and maps' mod can be easy or impossible depending on the build you're playing.
"
ammenz wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:

thanks, this would be much appreciated. this entire post has been a great source for many i think. if i can say a tiny critique: take in mind that many bosses and maps' mod can be easy or impossible depending on the build you're playing.

Yeah that's always the case. People find GMP academy scary but aegis builds just laugh at it. I'll make attempts to judge them on a case-by-case basis but we'll see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info