purchasable player taunt animation suggestions

Also i want to see , "time to die taunt
"
Falcord wrote:
My two cents:

If you want people to pay for taunts, simple animations, as in body motions, just won't cut it.

What people (including me) are going to pay for are taunts that involve displays of power.

I agree. I'd be more than willing to pay for a pack of taunts avaliable across all characters, but longer animations would be more preferred. That being said what I love about this game is how serious it is, so seeing some quirky taunts would be a nice break from the brooding atmosphere, and because of how out of place it is it would be even more hilarious.
Since this game is what it is, and rated what it is, I dont think a middle finger would be out of the question
"
Kanye_West wrote:
I think it would be awesome if you could make your minions do the thriller dance. Imagine an end game summoner doing that with a whole screen of minions!

This.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Temporary "pets" that are spawned and disappear within 30 seconds or so could be fun. So they are not like real pets, just things you can spawn like:

* chickens
* rabbits
* a toad, jumping and croaking
* a squirrel
* a bunch of spiders scurrying around
* large beetle
* a few bats flying off and doing some circling around other players
* a Leprechaun running around laughing and teasing people

Other effects:
* make it rain for a short while, or have a raining cloud appear on top of yourself or someone else

--

I hope this would be usable in party play, and not just in towns.
Last edited by DeF46 on Jun 3, 2012, 9:21:03 AM
"
Ari wrote:
Hi everyone,

Taking suggestions and ideas for future Player taunt animations that will be purchasable microtransactions. Looking to get a feel for what you guys would like to see.

/rockout
/rude
/moonwalk
/eat
/handstand
/salute
/polevault
/whine
/evillaugh
Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
I think a stoning animation would fit this game well.

/stone

Throw a rock!

Likem the worthless husks do.
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
/burp
"
Ari wrote:
Hi everyone,

Taking suggestions and ideas for future Player taunt animations that will be purchasable microtransactions. Looking to get a feel for what you guys would like to see.

Floating Witch taunt seems necessary because people ask about floating all the time.
A shield tap with your weapon would probably be a good one.
A loud battle shout.
Magic user can point at the sky and shoot a flamethrower effect straight up into the air while staring down a foe.
Hold up a decapitated head and shout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info