purchasable player taunt animation suggestions

A nice simple flipping of the middle finger would be awesome.
No taunt is complete without fingerguns!
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
weapon salute
conquistor stance with the red blanket waving
roflmao where your character rolls around laughing hysterically
the captain morgan stance with your leg raised up on your opponets dead body
taps where after you make your kill you break out the bugle and play the taps song
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
Here are some:

A 'come here' gesture with the hand would totally work as a taunt for PvP.

Some kind of dance would be silly and many online games have that kind of thing so that would be nice.

Clapping hands maybe?
Kiwi dance + appropriate noises

Also something class-related, so the witch could hold up her hand and summon a ball of ice or something etc
Whenever I'd win a duel or fight in DAoC, EQ, GW1...there was always a /bow afterwards. I'd like to see that here too.

Thriller dance? Necro female /dance from Gw1! Nice.

I was thinking for a real taunt...why not a haka? Pretty tough to animate maybe, but you guys are already pushing the NZ/Maori angle quite strongly. I can think of nothing more appropriate.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'd buy a bemusing dance loop of some kind. Maybe a humorous jig or tapdance.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
The devs are based in New Zealand so haka is a must.
i would like to see taunt that hit the ground with some sort of ice scepter,and make it aviable after kill someone !
Definitely flipping someone off, but the gesture itself should be pixellated for maximum humour.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info