[3.22] 💀 CRIT DARK PACT NECROMANCER 💀 - ALL CONTENT - LEAGUE START VIABLE - 100M DPS - 225k eHP

Hey man, great guide. Any tips on how to fit mageblood on this.
Mageblood is bis for the build and it already uses 3 magic utility flasks, so it shouldn't be an issue. I'd probably drop the life flask in that case and craft regeneration during flask effect on one of the flasks.

oh and, mageblood solves all mana issues of the build. just get reduced mana cost of skills on one of the flasks. normally this build has a huge mana problem
Last edited by auspexa on Oct 3, 2023, 9:48:08 AM
Hi, playing my first league and trying your build and so far I am loving it. How do you get these additional affixes on wand and shield, which are in yellow text ,bellow the regular ones in blue text (talking about our items on poob.in site)
"
Mantc wrote:
Hi, playing my first league and trying your build and so far I am loving it. How do you get these additional affixes on wand and shield, which are in yellow text ,bellow the regular ones in blue text (talking about our items on poob.in site)

Hey, thank you. I think you're talking about the crucible passives. Those are from 3.21 and are not obtainable anymore. I just didn't make a new pob for 3.22 because pretty much nothing changed about minion builds.

But the build doesn't really depend on those affixes, they were just nice to have and they're not mandatory.

As a replacement we have tattoos in 3.22, and we can get a good amount of extra minion life from tattoos.

If you make your profile public I can give you some insight on what to upgrade and what gear pieces to go for
Last edited by auspexa on Oct 11, 2023, 5:27:15 PM
Do you have a pob for the glass cannon build?
i love this skill, thanks
I just finished buying all my alt quality jewels in ancestor to bring this back to my league character and saw they are removing all alt quality jewels! Doh!
"
Mish913 wrote:
I just finished buying all my alt quality jewels in ancestor to bring this back to my league character and saw they are removing all alt quality jewels! Doh!

this build will be significantly weaker without divergent dark pact. we'll see what happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info