[3.22] 💀 CRIT DARK PACT NECROMANCER 💀 - ALL CONTENT - LEAGUE START VIABLE - 100M DPS - 225k eHP

"
Azpers wrote:
Hey! As said earlier I'm building a more def oriented build around yours and migth randomly come here to ask you stuff, hope that's okay

When can we drop enduring mana flask?

Did you have to wait until 1-2 -mana cost crafts or just with prism shield and high clarity gem lvl you were fine?

Also I saw you put a lot of emphasys on mana regen on your build, like the anomalous arcane surge and the 60% mana regen on ring aswell. Is that something big for the build to mantain dps or just some quality of life?

PD: With the new minion gem we can actually add zealotry and get like a 20-25% dps increase :o

Changing the bone ring to unset and dropping frost shield and meat shield made just enough space on an already tight setup :p

And since we dont know how much dmg it'll actually do I chose chaos golem to have it on. My hope is that without the need of meat shield and with the healing of divergent DP it'll be just fine

I have a lot of mana regen in the build because my cast speed is too high with all the mods on the gear. Tbh I'd never use enduring mana flask on this build, I'd instead grab the arcane capacitor wheel, it should get the job done until you have more mana regen

I don't like playing the build without meat shield because AG wanders into oblivion without it and makes me lose the buffs
Gotcha! Yeah I figured the mana issues really arise as you get more dps on DP.

Thanks for the reply!

About the meat shield, yeah I guess it's somethething to think about.

Question:

Did you do Sirus before getting so strong?? Like regular sirus I mean

I wonder if we can farm him, phys degens and sometimes him not being targetable (no leech) seem like a lot of trouble.
Also on ur vid you have AG with you, I guess that's bc you were insta phasing him but with worse gear it'd be best to take him out of the fight right?
"
Azpers wrote:
Gotcha! Yeah I figured the mana issues really arise as you get more dps on DP.

Thanks for the reply!

About the meat shield, yeah I guess it's somethething to think about.

Question:

Did you do Sirus before getting so strong?? Like regular sirus I mean

I wonder if we can farm him, phys degens and sometimes him not being targetable (no leech) seem like a lot of trouble.
Also on ur vid you have AG with you, I guess that's bc you were insta phasing him but with worse gear it'd be best to take him out of the fight right?

I think I only did regular exarch and eater before getting strong enough for the ubers, but regular bosses shouldnt be hard once you have gear worth like a few divs. Regular sirus doesnt spawn a lot of degen bubbles so it's mostly about how you play the fight and how much chaos res/physical damage reduction you have, and it's always helpful to bring some life flasks for sirus. You can also grab lethe shade specifically for the fight since we travel by there anyway

About AG, yes, it's a little dangerous to take him into the sirus fight but even in the fights where I couldn't instaphase him and died, my AG (has a lot of life and maxed chaos res) never lost more than half hp, but then again, I've only ever seen him lose that much hp in sirus and that was because I couldnt hit anything for a while and heal him with divergent dp. Make sure the AG has some chaos res and life regen on boots/gloves and he should be fairly tanky in the sirus fight. Divergent quality on AG also gives some extra hp

Yeah seems doable. Good tips!

Thanks again!
Hello, great build, I will definetely try it out.

As a new player (first league), I still have a hard time understanding every piece of information especially in terms of gear crafting. Would you have any tips on how to craft specific items like the body armour, helmet, boots or bone ring ?
Hi - havent tried Dark Pact yet, but im very keen on giving it a shot next league. Got interested in the first place from Ghazzys Videos and I must say - while u utilize quite a bunch of the same base mechanics, sour setup looks on paper far better. His "tanky" version is at roughly half your dmg while your is still more tanky, the pathways you take to cap block and add huge amounts of phys mitigation while keeping the regen and leech high look very solid, so thanks foe that.

Ill start to build it this league as a last project to see if I like the playstyle. Then I will do some testing how to progress the build. If you would perhaps have some budget versions for a leaguestart scenario, that would help. U got smth like that or just the final fletched out char?
"
Eligryv wrote:

As a new player (first league), I still have a hard time understanding every piece of information especially in terms of gear crafting. Would you have any tips on how to craft specific items like the body armour, helmet, boots or bone ring ?

Hey, thank you. There's a fossil combination for wand and helmet that significantly increases the chance of getting the minion gem level mod. As far as I remember the combination for helmets is dense, pristine and bound, and the combination for wand is corroded, jagged, shuddering and metallic.

Minion wands with fractured spell damage mod is usually very cheap, because minion builds usually want fractured minion damage instead, but there's no difference between spell damage and minion damage for this build. Similarly, get a fractured helmet and spam the fossil combination until you hit something usable. If you want you can use the eldritch currency, or prefixes can't be changed and veiled chaos on the helmet to further manipulate the suffixes, then finish with aspect of the crab, it's not hard to craft an even better helmet with some budget.

Boots are made with awakeners orb, it's not a complicated process but you need some luck to get decent boots. There are many guides online that explain how to craft tailwind/elusive boots.

I've bought the bone ring with the suffixes, it had minion life, minion res and despair on hit, and the seller apparently found it in delve because the curse was an underground mod. There are multiple ways to make a ring like that, but if you want to slam a crusaders exalted orb on it like I did, you would have to find one with the suffixes ready, then suffixes can't be changed, veiled chaos, block mana and unveil life, then craft mana cost. I hit spell damage with crusaders exalted orb, but that was kinda lucky. The alternative would be to buy a hunter ring and reforge caster on harvest until you hit both despair and minion life. Fossil crafting could also be an option with aetheric and pristine fossils.

"
Vennto wrote:
Hi - havent tried Dark Pact yet, but im very keen on giving it a shot next league. Got interested in the first place from Ghazzys Videos and I must say - while u utilize quite a bunch of the same base mechanics, sour setup looks on paper far better. His "tanky" version is at roughly half your dmg while your is still more tanky, the pathways you take to cap block and add huge amounts of phys mitigation while keeping the regen and leech high look very solid, so thanks foe that.

Ill start to build it this league as a last project to see if I like the playstyle. Then I will do some testing how to progress the build. If you would perhaps have some budget versions for a leaguestart scenario, that would help. U got smth like that or just the final fletched out char?

Hey, thanks. I think aegis is a bait for this build, it does absolutely nothing because we're not CI anyway, thus prism guardian is better in pretty much every scenario. For some reason most guides use aegis, I really have no idea why. I must say that it's no longer possible to get that much block on the build, because we lost the crucible mods that give offering effect and block chance. It's still fine though, I think 3.22 made the build even stronger because we can now drop efficient training and remove the excess int by using minion life tattoos on the int nodes, and make sure our int and str are equal while getting more damage from the tattoos, and replace the transformation jewel with something more useful.

The budget version would start with vaal caress for the skeletons until you have empower, as that's free 5 levels for the skeletons and gives a good amount of damage. I think ghazzy had a budget version with very basic gear, I'd suggest you start from there and slowly evolve the build to this version. Boots and corrupted hands of the high templar are the most important pieces of gear in this build imo, because until you have tailwind/elusive boots, the build feels very slow and a good hands of the high templar gives a massive amount of dps boost

In addition, I've changed the tree a little bit on the latest iteration of the build, you can import my character if you'd like to see. Some additional aoe felt very nice to play with so I sacrificed some damage for the sake of bigger dark pacts.

Last edited by auspexa on Sep 17, 2023, 4:02:46 AM
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Eligryv wrote:

Hey, thank you. There's a fossil combination for wand and helmet that significantly increases the chance of getting the minion gem level mod. As far as I remember the combination for helmets is dense, pristine and bound, and the combination for wand is corroded, jagged, shuddering and metallic.

Minion wands with fractured spell damage mod is usually very cheap, because minion builds usually want fractured minion damage instead, but there's no difference between spell damage and minion damage for this build. Similarly, get a fractured helmet and spam the fossil combination until you hit something usable. If you want you can use the eldritch currency, or prefixes can't be changed and veiled chaos on the helmet to further manipulate the suffixes, then finish with aspect of the crab, it's not hard to craft an even better helmet with some budget.

Boots are made with awakeners orb, it's not a complicated process but you need some luck to get decent boots. There are many guides online that explain how to craft tailwind/elusive boots.

I've bought the bone ring with the suffixes, it had minion life, minion res and despair on hit, and the seller apparently found it in delve because the curse was an underground mod. There are multiple ways to make a ring like that, but if you want to slam a crusaders exalted orb on it like I did, you would have to find one with the suffixes ready, then suffixes can't be changed, veiled chaos, block mana and unveil life, then craft mana cost. I hit spell damage with crusaders exalted orb, but that was kinda lucky. The alternative would be to buy a hunter ring and reforge caster on harvest until you hit both despair and minion life. Fossil crafting could also be an option with aetheric and pristine fossils.

Wow thx a lot for all the information. Ill try to play around with craft of exile for the items now that i know a bit more. Just watched a video about crafting the body armour which doesnt look too hard to craft either but oh my these double influence crafting are something! Didnt even know this mechanic existed haha.

Thanks again for the tips that will help me in the process
"
Eligryv wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Eligryv wrote:

Wow thx a lot for all the information. Ill try to play around with craft of exile for the items now that i know a bit more. Just watched a video about crafting the body armour which doesnt look too hard to craft either but oh my these double influence crafting are something! Didnt even know this mechanic existed haha.

Thanks again for the tips that will help me in the process

No problem. Also make sure you have a good glorious vanity if you want to play the build, it's very important that you get a seed with 2 useful notables, such as chaos damage leeched as life and wither on hit, because that's our only source of leech and wither (except withering presence forbiddens)

And again, as an alternative, you can buy a helmet with +2 minion fractured, that allows us to craft insanely good helmets but the base is usually about 20-30 divs
Last edited by auspexa on Sep 17, 2023, 4:13:15 AM
"
The budget version would start with vaal caress for the skeletons until you have empower, as that's free 5 levels for the skeletons and gives a good amount of damage. I think ghazzy had a budget version with very basic gear, I'd suggest you start from there and slowly evolve the build to this version. Boots and corrupted hands of the high templar are the most important pieces of gear in this build imo, because until you have tailwind/elusive boots, the build feels very slow and a good hands of the high templar gives a massive amount of dps boost

Thanks, noted - unfortunately even the budget-gear in Ghazzys guides is somewhat missleading, they all somehow roll with max roll t1 life modifiers etc... Not that you would need that, but u get the point, they are a bit inflated in general. Or, probably his definition of budget is just a bit different at this point. Anyway, nothing that can be fixed, I´ll do that and start from his version. It´s a good enough start.

"
In addition, I've changed the tree a little bit on the latest iteration of the build, you can import my character if you'd like to see. Some additional aoe felt very nice to play with so I sacrificed some damage for the sake of bigger dark pacts.

Downloaded both, I´ll check it out while testing. Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info