[3.22] 💀 CRIT DARK PACT NECROMANCER 💀 - ALL CONTENT - LEAGUE START VIABLE - 100M DPS - 225k eHP

Thanks for the help!! Yes, that was the missing piece...I just finish sim 30 for the first time but I did struggle a bit since I fought both the boss like 3x during sim 30..I probably change back to necro for sure since I only want to do boss fight...have you done any uber boss farming with this built yet? I was thinking farming sim but I actually was struggling since I cant take a full blown hit from 1 of the boss...
"
thislilhomie wrote:
Thanks for the help!! Yes, that was the missing piece...I just finish sim 30 for the first time but I did struggle a bit since I fought both the boss like 3x during sim 30..I probably change back to necro for sure since I only want to do boss fight...have you done any uber boss farming with this built yet? I was thinking farming sim but I actually was struggling since I cant take a full blown hit from 1 of the boss...

I haven't done uber maven, uber uber elder and uber shaper but I did the others and they werent hard, so all ubers must be easily doable on decent gear. For bossing, necro is defintely better because of bone barrier, it's more single target dps, more pdr and more recovery rate. Necro with profane bloom jewels is also an option if you can fix chaos res (doable with progenesis) and have any form of curse on hit. Tbh necro with profane bloom jewels appears to be the best all-rounder, but I'm too lazy to switch everything again
Last edited by auspexa on May 25, 2023, 4:58:38 PM
as an update, I've replaced discipline with skitterbots, but both are viable options. skitterbots is also pretty useful against trash mobs because we never get 15 withered on them, and chill+temporal chains is a good combo to make them unable to do anything. since skitterbots is a minion gem, it's scaled to level 29 on my current build, which gives even more chill and shock effect. despair with profane proxy could be more damage over a bone ring if you can get minion res somewhere else.

I've also changed the tree a bit to be able to use shield charge, mapping feels much better with spiritual command. Dropped Alira, Death Attunement and Pale Seraphim.

The guide is updated to accommodate all changes so far.
Last edited by auspexa on May 26, 2023, 10:52:53 PM
Hey! I'm loving ur DP build!

Can you explain how you craft such an amulet? I'd greatly appreciate it
hey, thank you! I don't think it's possible to deterministically craft an amulet like that and I bought it for a few divs, but skeleton based DP builds don't need a +2 amulet so you can just get any decent amulet with +1 to all skills and any useful affixes
Gotcha! I'll have to craft a lot of pieces most likely due to hc having a low playerbase but yeah +1 amulets are not so popular so luckily I'll get something decent early on.
Did some checks and if you alt craft +1 to all skills, then imprint > regal > cannot change prefixes > harvest speed reforge (guarantees cast speed) you can get pretty decent amulets and with some luck I might be able to get close to yours eventually.

I'm currently planning on going DP again (started last league with the skill and had a blast) but I had a pob that I thought was pretty decent to go with, and then randomly I came across your build and after playing around with it I have like x3 more DPS and am x2 tankier so thanks again a lot for sharing!! I was really missing that final piece that's the super late game strat :D

I am however a bit concerned on how tanky the build is to one shots, I'm very positive we're mostly unkillable even without maven's flask on most scenarios as long as we're leeching but when it come's down to real big hits like uber bosses mechanichs, sirus with die beam when you cant leech or some crazy t16 with bs mods, what's been your experience?

Thanks again for your time I really appreciate any input :)
it's not a build that can survive uber one shot mechanics, but I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible to die in t16s (except juiced memory maps). no regen is not doable since you'll run out of mana in a sec but all other mods are ok. I did some 100% delirious maps and they were all fine. it's also tanky enough for simulacrum

That's good enough for me! I'll most likely be giving it a good go this league, thanks again for your time!! Very appreciated
Good guide. Been playing SRS a lot but may give this a try. Cheers.
Hey! As said earlier I'm building a more def oriented build around yours and migth randomly come here to ask you stuff, hope that's okay

When can we drop enduring mana flask?

Did you have to wait until 1-2 -mana cost crafts or just with prism shield and high clarity gem lvl you were fine?

Also I saw you put a lot of emphasys on mana regen on your build, like the anomalous arcane surge and the 60% mana regen on ring aswell. Is that something big for the build to mantain dps or just some quality of life?

PD: With the new minion gem we can actually add zealotry and get like a 20-25% dps increase :o

Changing the bone ring to unset and dropping frost shield and meat shield made just enough space on an already tight setup :p

And since we dont know how much dmg it'll actually do I chose chaos golem to have it on. My hope is that without the need of meat shield and with the healing of divergent DP it'll be just fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info