Race Season Two Announced!

"
DeadlyPencil wrote:
for the signature event, doesn't it seems weird that if a person already won 1 race, that you would give them the same reward at the end of the season for having the best time? assuming you get a demigod for winning individual races still. i like what your doing with the signature event, just the prize seems weird since they will already have 1 (you cant wear 2 helmets).

The one for winning the best time in Signature events over the season is an *alternate art* Demigod's Triumph. It's worth a lot more than a single normal event.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice prizes and looking forward to the races :)
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
*****Looking for a solid race team for Season 2 that has previous experience.*****
Been playing a lot since closed beta and still continuing to play a lot.
My time zone is -5:00 GMT US East coast. PM me and or add me in game and lets talk.
Last edited by gnosxela on Apr 17, 2013, 1:12:45 AM
Kinda annoying that the demigod's will be the same. Right now players can barely sell them for an exalted. Next time you change the awards please make the demigods a more valued reward.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
Will the number of points you can win per race be about the same as last season?
It's sweet that the Season Uniques are getting their own in-game skins/models, but don't you think giving the ACTUAL Uniques their own in-game skins/models instead of placeholder ones first be a priority?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
DeltruS wrote:
Kinda annoying that the demigod's will be the same. Right now players can barely sell them for an exalted. Next time you change the awards please make the demigods a more valued reward.

It's going to be hard to create an exceptionally valuable item that retains its value throughout a season. I agree that they should change it each season but when you are introducing around 1000 demigod's in a 6 week period, they are obviously going to be worth substantially less than the effort to get one might suggest. It's just the way it is going to be.
Can't quote news posts, but

"
Chris wrote:
In addition to the unique items you get for reaching various points thresholds, we're now giving random unique spot prizes for participation at the end of each race. They are given to people randomly based on how many points they earned. Players who achieve more have a higher chance of receiving one, but anyone who earnt any points has a chance. The exact uniques and their quantities given out per race will be shown in the forum thread that describes the race. The uniques are from the same set that the Race Points award. Later events in the season will probably give out small quantities of higher uniques from the prize pool.

Is it a set amount of uniques per event? And will any Season 2 unique be eligible for this, or will it mostly be lower-tier ones? I'm fully expecting to have to earn any of the ones I want (well, just the Rasa, really) but would certainly have a go at any offering a high-tier unique.
IRON MAN
A 1 month party? thats crazy. someone is going to die from sleep deprivation lol

omg those bows look amazing.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Last edited by Gunslingerx64 on Apr 17, 2013, 1:17:25 AM
So would a player win multiple alternate art Demigod's Triumphs if that player were able to maintain multiple top 3 records in different classes in Signature Events?
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on Apr 17, 2013, 1:17:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info