Race Season Two Announced!

Why are the races all about who gets the most xp instead of who progresses farthest?
A standardization of race time duration would be nice too.
Maybe post 1h as 60 min or 90min as 1h 30min...yes...i'm lazy :D

Beside that; have you ever thought about races with a reduced playtime available? Something like 2week race with 1week playtime. I know sleeping is not hardcore enough..but you never know :P

edit: a visual representation of the schedule would be even nicer ;)
Last edited by lepre84 on Apr 17, 2013, 1:21:41 AM
I noticed that there are no reward thresholds posted yet for each of the races. I hope you they are scaled better this season depending on the difficulty of the race.

In any case, I'm really excited for Season 2! Keep up the good work!
Why is there a block of 6 hours between races and a block of 2 hours between races? That kinda screws people who want to race in the middle of that 6 hour block and spoils the 2 hour interval people.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
Chris wrote:
Season Two uses the same Open Beta Demigod's Triumph that was used in Season One. It has new flavour text for this season. We're considering replacing it with a new item for Season Three and Four.

Wow that's seriously disappointing
PM me if i win!

IGN: BeshSpeshFP
"
vinsimbulan wrote:
I noticed that there are no reward thresholds posted yet for each of the races. I hope you they are scaled better this season depending on the difficulty of the race.

In any case, I'm really excited for Season 2! Keep up the good work!

Scaling rewards based on each race takes time! I'm hoping to have prizes set for the first two weeks of races tomorrow, at which time I'll make forums posts outlining the points for each race.

"
Zerovirus27 wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Holy shit tabula rasa. I hope I don't have to be super uber pro to have a chance at that.

but I probably will : (

Is that unique art? I can't tell.
in season 1 top player had slightly over 1000 points, though 109 events

in season 2, there will be 260 events. 1000 points should be reachable if you're good at racing

It isnt really only about being good at racing, it is about how many you can make. I might be the best racer but if I can only make 20 out of 260 races because of the time then it doesnt matter how good I am.

Looking at the current timetable I am only able to make maybe 10 max, out of the 50+ Races posted.

This Racing shenanigans is about quantity, nothing more.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Players in Australia and New Zealand now have evening events they can play!

Best part of the announcement IMO!

Cant wait to be able to get stuck in to some racing on days other than the weekend!
Still no cutthroat events? Very disappointed :(

Also, still no separate leagues for solo and party... :/
Last edited by f0xx on Apr 17, 2013, 1:40:35 AM
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
So would a player win multiple alternate art Demigod's Triumphs if that player were able to maintain multiple top 3 records in different classes in Signature Events?

Yes, you could win this for multiple classes, as well as getting a top 20 placement for points. And if you can master multiple classes for the signature event, then that is a significant show of skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info