[3.22][SSF] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Cold Wander Raider

"
Ramaz wrote:
Really like playing this build - sometimes I feel like I'm getting one-shot tho and therefore struggling a bit getting over lvl 92.

Do you have any suggestions in terms of upgrades over the gear I have? My character is "LeilaErBeskidt" in Crucible

And how about cluster jewels? I know you play SSF so you probably haven't considered it, but is it worth looking towards clusters, and if so, which ones?

Well, first off, you can start working on your Hunter chestpiece, as well as possibly a pure armour shield. You are getting one shot because of your low armour - you're dying to physical damage. We want to get to about 18-20k armour flasked for optimal physical damage reduction. You also lack a guard skill, you should consider using either Steelskin or Molten Shell. You should also reroll one of your flasks to have the %increased armour suffix.
Why is the hunter chestpiece so big, is it purely because of the extra curse? Or am I missing something, seeing as my POB says I'm gonna lose 100k combined dps by going to the a hunter chestpiece over the unique you suggest in the build.

I changed some flasks around and got %increased armour on my armour flask.
"
Ramaz wrote:
Why is the hunter chestpiece so big, is it purely because of the extra curse? Or am I missing something, seeing as my POB says I'm gonna lose 100k combined dps by going to the a hunter chestpiece over the unique you suggest in the build.

I changed some flasks around and got %increased armour on my armour flask.

Crit chance boost along with the +1 curse is huge for your single target damage and in the endgame it's an additional 2-2.5m dps for the build. You're currently using Increased Critical Strikes instead of Critical Damage in your Power Siphon link, so the Hunter crit mod is diminished, but if you swap your gems around you can get quite a bit more damage out of it.
"
100purified wrote:
"
Chiisato wrote:
anything specific I should be on the lookout when it comes to amulet or just general amulet stuff?

You want flat cold damage, critical multiplier and life, rest is up to you really. Nothing fancy, just regular rare attack build amulet.

As for the wand, same as yours? I'm having trouble making one that outclasses my current one when comparing in PoB. I have a fractured one with crit multi, unsure if it's a good fractured though.
"
Chiisato wrote:
"
100purified wrote:
"
Chiisato wrote:
anything specific I should be on the lookout when it comes to amulet or just general amulet stuff?

You want flat cold damage, critical multiplier and life, rest is up to you really. Nothing fancy, just regular rare attack build amulet.

As for the wand, same as yours? I'm having trouble making one that outclasses my current one when comparing in PoB. I have a fractured one with crit multi, unsure if it's a good fractured though.

On wand you want high flat cold, attack speed and critical strike chance. Those three are a must. Then spell damage is good, as well as ele penetration. Best way is to craft is either harvest cold reroll or essence of hatred spam.
"
Chiisato wrote:
"
100purified wrote:
"
Chiisato wrote:

On wand you want high flat cold, attack speed and critical strike chance. Those three are a must. Then spell damage is good, as well as ele penetration. Best way to craft is either harvest cold reroll or essence of hatred spam.
Last edited by 100purified on May 17, 2023, 11:12:49 AM
i will definitely leaguestart this. any tips for leveling? im thinking about leveling with caustic arrow then reroll
Last edited by erasa_bleo on May 19, 2023, 3:35:24 PM
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
i will definitely leaguestart this. any tips for leveling? im thinking about leveling with caustic arrow then reroll

Yes, definitely. If you're in a tradeleague you will be fine, but leaguestarting a wander in SSF is a very unpleasant experience. Level with something else until ~70 and then reroll to wands if you have the option.
"
100purified wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:

Yes, definitely. If you're in a tradeleague you will be fine, but leaguestarting a wander in SSF is a very unpleasant experience. Level with something else until ~70 and then reroll to wands if you have the option.

thank you. id like to ask another question. you have extra curse on your chest but also whispers of doom is allocated. why? dont you use ele weakness and frostbite?
"
erasa_bleo wrote:

thank you. id like to ask another question. you have extra curse on your chest but also whispers of doom is allocated. why? dont you use ele weakness and frostbite?

Sniper's Mark + Frostbite + Ele weakness. They're responsible for about half of our single target damage in the endgame.
Last edited by 100purified on May 20, 2023, 3:54:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info