[3.22][SSF] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Cold Wander Raider

Hello,
could you please explain a bit what kind of defenses are available for this build? How will one survive in tougher content?
Thank you.
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Have everything but the Auls and Pandemonius in SSF. Would I be able to use something like Yoke for the shock or are there other alternatives you would suggest?

Just use a regular rare amulet with cold damage and critical strike multiplier. Unique amulet is not required for this build, it's purely endgame luxury stuff.
"
scorburel wrote:
Hello,
could you please explain a bit what kind of defenses are available for this build? How will one survive in tougher content?
Thank you.

About 20k Armour and Evasion, 90% spell suppression plus massive amounts of life gained on hit. It's not a facetank build, but it has defenses enough to be a comfortable mapper and bosser.
Hello,
Im very interested in playing the build, starting a fresh SSF season but im wondering on how to efficiently level the build, respect seems a little expensive (For a league start scenario, i would need to have like 20-30 more regrets plus the quests regret points) from a simple bow build so how would you do it. I spent the all day trying to figure out a simple way to level up the caracter who'd still be able to advance in the campaign without having trouble to respect later on for KB/PS.
Any advices or tree you could give out to solve this issue ? I think im just no
Thank you
Last edited by An70Nin on May 13, 2023, 9:11:32 PM
"
An70Nin wrote:
Hello,
Im very interested in playing the build, starting a fresh SSF season but im wondering on how to efficiently level the build, respect seems a little expensive (For a league start scenario, i would need to have like 20-30 more regrets plus the quests regret points) from a simple bow build so how would you do it. I spent the all day trying to figure out a simple way to level up the caracter who'd still be able to advance in the campaign without having trouble to respect later on for KB/PS.
Any advices or tree you could give out to solve this issue ? I think im just no
Thank you

This is the one bad thing with this build - it's quite tough to level as a fresh SSF leaguestart character. Bows and rain of arrows can carry you through most of the campaign even without bow passives though - you should be fine at least until level 50 or even 60. Then you just need to get a decent leveling wand and two 4 links, that's when your wand skills will start working well.
Any quick tips where I can improve this character? I'm aware that the amulet is not ideal but besides that, anything specific I should focus on? Playing SSF. Thanks!

It's the raider on my profile, seems like poe.ninja etc doesn't account the crucible trees from the shield
Last edited by Chiisato on May 14, 2023, 3:46:06 AM
"
Chiisato wrote:
Any quick tips where I can improve this character? I'm aware that the amulet is not ideal but besides that, anything specific I should focus on? Playing SSF. Thanks!

It's the raider on my profile, seems like poe.ninja etc doesn't account the crucible trees from the shield

You should get Elder Power node on your passive tree next, it's just 2 points.
You need to get a new wand, as Piscator's is easily outclassed by mid grade rare Imbued Wand. Also, your shield needs that 30% ailment avoidance mod - right now you're at 98%, which is almost good, but you will still suffer from chilled ground and other annoying stuff. After that, obviously you need a better amulet and then you can start working on your double Hunter mod chest armour.
Also, pretty sick Ventor's you have there.
Last edited by 100purified on May 14, 2023, 4:37:28 PM
"
100purified wrote:
"
Chiisato wrote:

You should get Elder Power node on your passive tree next, it's just 2 points.
You need to get a new wand, as Piscator's is easily outclassed by mid grade rare Imbued Wand. Also, your shield needs that 30% ailment avoidance mod - right now you're at 98%, which is almost good, but you will still suffer from chilled ground and other annoying stuff. After that, obviously you need a better amulet and then you can start working on your double Hunter mod chest armour.
Also, pretty sick Ventor's you have there.

I've been trying to find a better wand, no luck so far. Also trying to do ritual for the helmet base plus blight for the oils for the future annoit on amulet, anything specific I should be on the lookout when it comes to amulet or just general amulet stuff? The shield is on my todo as well :P

Haha, thanks it is indeed a pretty neat Ventor's, haven't found a rare that outclasses it. *yet*
"
Chiisato wrote:
anything specific I should be on the lookout when it comes to amulet or just general amulet stuff?

You want flat cold damage, critical multiplier and life, rest is up to you really. Nothing fancy, just regular rare attack build amulet.
Last edited by 100purified on May 15, 2023, 4:03:12 AM
Really like playing this build - sometimes I feel like I'm getting one-shot tho and therefore struggling a bit getting over lvl 92.

Do you have any suggestions in terms of upgrades over the gear I have? My character is "LeilaErBeskidt" in Crucible

And how about cluster jewels? I know you play SSF so you probably haven't considered it, but is it worth looking towards clusters, and if so, which ones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info