[3.22][SSF] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Cold Wander Raider

"
vraccers wrote:
Been enjoying your build found a haste auls, is it worth dropping grace for determ? Also I had to take the Charisma wheel since it feels like I cant make the other auras fit otherwise.

You kinda want to run Determination to take care of physical damage, you should be fine without Grace as you already have lots and lots of %inc. evasion rating from the tree and ascendancy.
You can run a Haste Aul's Uprising, just make sure to also run Determination with it - you will be obviously less tanky than with both Grace and Determination, but you'll be noticeably faster and deal quite a bit more damage.
"
vraccers wrote:
Been enjoying your build found a haste auls, is it worth dropping grace for determ? Also I had to take the Charisma wheel since it feels like I cant make the other auras fit otherwise.

You kinda want to run Determination to take care of physical damage, you should be fine without Grace as you already have lots and lots of %inc. evasion rating from the tree and ascendancy.
You can run a Haste Aul's Uprising, just make sure to also run Determination with it - you will be obviously less tanky than with both Grace and Determination, but you'll be noticeably faster and deal quite a bit more damage.
In terms of mana reservation, this is why I've posted a couple versions of the build in the guide with multiple ways to get around it.
Last edited by 100purified on May 1, 2023, 10:03:03 AM
I'm tempted trying to make it into a scion build instead (focused on ssf) but I'm unsure how. Any quick suggestions or ideas? :3
"
Chiisato wrote:
I'm tempted trying to make it into a scion build instead (focused on ssf) but I'm unsure how. Any quick suggestions or ideas? :3

Scion won't work, because the build's main damage comes from focus on frenzy charges, which provide extra bonuses for a Raider on top of Ice Bite extra cold damage.
"
100purified wrote:
"
Chiisato wrote:

Scion won't work, because the build's main damage comes from focus on frenzy charges, which provide extra bonuses for a Raider on top of Ice Bite extra cold damage.

*nods* I figured as much, shame as I like the idea (plus niche builds).
not sure if anyone is interested, but i have a whole bunch of gear for this build for sale. transitioning to a HH ts deadeye and wont use any of this gear so if you're interested to see what i have send me a pm ingame! @lavamancrucible

edit: can also send pics of items in discord: go_play_fortnite#7558

edit 2: SC trade btw
Last edited by PowerToolPOE on May 7, 2023, 11:55:55 PM
Been thinking about making an alt to play this build. I haven't had any luck getting the boots yet but I did drop a pair of Inya's Epiphany, would they suffice in the meantime? As we get 5 power charges.
"
Chiisato wrote:
Been thinking about making an alt to play this build. I haven't had any luck getting the boots yet but I did drop a pair of Inya's Epiphany, would they suffice in the meantime? As we get 5 power charges.

5% increased damage per power charge will result in only 25% total increased, which is really not much. If you want, you can just use regular rare boots until you get Darkray Vectors. Btw. a good way to get them is through Gwennen gambling - there is only one unique option for Dragonscale Boots, and it's a quite common one. I've got 3 or 4 of them from Gwennen this league.
"
100purified wrote:
"
Chiisato wrote:

5% increased damage per power charge will result in only 25% total increased, which is really not much. If you want, you can just use regular rare boots until you get Darkray Vectors. Btw. a good way to get them is through Gwennen gambling - there is only one unique option for Dragonscale Boots, and it's a quite common one. I've got 3 or 4 of them from Gwennen this league.

Yeah, I'll start to level and see if I end up getting lucky at Gwen, haven't had much luck yet.

I got inspired by your character name btw (see profile for what I mean ;P).

Cheers!
Have everything but the Auls and Pandemonius in SSF. Would I be able to use something like Yoke for the shock or are there other alternatives you would suggest?
Last edited by Messerschmitt on May 10, 2023, 12:13:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info